PRICES STARTING FROM $500,000's
7 Labatt Condos is an exciting new development that is soon to be a part of the bustling Regent Park neighborhood in downtown Toronto. Situated at the intersection of River St and Dundas St E, 7 Labatt will be a convenient and highly accessible location, with streetcars and buses right at your doorstep. You will be able to enjoy the award-winning Regent Park and its six-acre park and aquatic center within walking distance, as well as being just minutes away from the Queen Station, making it easy to travel throughout the city. Get ready to be a part of one of Toronto’s largest revitalization areas!
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500’s.
7 LABATT Details
Address: 7 Labatt Ave, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: River St & Dundas St E
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: 38 Storeys / 548 Suites Total
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Building Amenities: TBA
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer and Dryer & More
- 7 Labatt Condos is a new development project in the Regent Park neighborhood of downtown Toronto.
- This exciting addition is conveniently located at River St & Dundas St E, just a short walk from streetcar and bus services and a 5-minute walk from Queen Station.
- 7 Labatt is within walking distance to the award-winning Six Acre Regent Park & Aquatic Centre and the new Regent Park Athletic Grounds.
- This location is also 4 minutes from Ryerson University and has numerous national retailers such as Sobeys, Tim Hortons, Subway, and Shoppers Drug Mart in close proximity.
- 7 Labatt Condos is being developed by TAS, a developer with over 30 years of experience.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 7 LABATT
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements