PRICES STARTING FROM $451,900's
Introducing Duo, an exciting new condominium coming soon to Steeles Ave W & McLaughlin Rd S in Brampton’s south end! Experience a truly convenient lifestyle with this highly desirable location where transportation, education, and shopping all perfectly merge together. Here, residents will find themselves minutes from a stop along the upcoming Hurontario LRT, Major Highways, the Brampton GO Station, Big Box Stores, Sheridan College, Toronto Pearson International Airport and so much more.
PENTHOUSE & TOWNHOME RELEASE COMING SOON!
DUO CONDOS Details
Address: 245 Steeles Ave W, Brampton
Nearest Intersection: Steeles Ave W & McLaughlin Rd S
Storeys/Suites: 26 Storeys / 349 Suites
Suite Types: Penthouse Suites & Townhomes
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Private Dining Room with Catering Kitchen
Rooftop with BBQs
Dining and Lounge Areas
- Only an 11 minute walk from the Brampton Gateway Terminal which will be a stop along the upcoming Hurontario LRT! Set to be completed it 2022, the Hurontario LRT will feature 19 stations and stops along 18 km seamlessly connecting you to major transit systems including GO Transit, the Mississauga Transitway, Brampton Transit, ZUM and MiWay Transit
- Residents will also be just 8 minutes from the Brampton GO Station where they will have access to both GO Bus & Train Transit — arrive in Downtown Toronto’s Union Station in under 45 minutes!
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being just 5 minutes from Highway 407, 4 minutes from Highway 410, and 7 minutes from Highway 401 ensuring easy and quick travel throughout the GTA!
- Conveniently located just a 5 minute walk from Sheridan College’s largest campus, Davis Campus, which is home to over 11,000 students and offers 64 programs relating to applied health, community services, engineering and technology! You will also be in close proximity to the brand new Ryerson University Campus.
- Steps from all of your immediate shopping needs! Shoppers World Brampton is conveniently located just a 4 minute drive, or 7 minute walk, and offers a fantastic assortment of Big Box Stores, Grocery Stores, amongst other retailers such as: The Real Canadian Superstore, Canadian Tire, Staples and more! You are also just down the street from Walmart, Costco and a great variety of dining options
- Less than 10 Minutes from the Bramalea City Centre which features over 300 stores & services for you to enjoy
- 12 Minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Duo Condos is being developed by a pair of highly reputable developers, National Developments & Brixen Developments Inc, when combined possess over 30 years of building experience!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR DUO CONDOS
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
A Comprehensive Guide To North York Pre Construction Condos
Purchasing a new home gives you incredible butterflies in your stomach. However, people are…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements