PRICES STARTING FROM $451,900's
Duo, an upcoming condominium in Brampton’s south end, is set to offer an exciting and convenient lifestyle to its residents. Situated at Steeles Ave W & McLaughlin Rd S, the location is highly desirable as it brings together transportation, education, and shopping. The condominium is just a few minutes away from the upcoming Hurontario LRT, Major Highways, Brampton GO Station, Big Box Stores, Sheridan College, Toronto Pearson International Airport, and many other amenities.
PENTHOUSE & TOWNHOME RELEASE COMING SOON!
DUO CONDOS Details
Address: 245 Steeles Ave W, Brampton
Nearest Intersection: Steeles Ave W & McLaughlin Rd S
Storeys/Suites: 26 Storeys / 349 Suites
Suite Types: Penthouse Suites & Townhomes
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Private Dining Room with Catering Kitchen
Rooftop with BBQs
Dining and Lounge Areas
- Duo is only an 11-minute walk from the Brampton Gateway Terminal, which will be a stop along the upcoming Hurontario LRT.
- The Hurontario LRT is set to be completed in 2022 and will feature 19 stations and stops along 18 km, connecting residents to major transit systems.
- Brampton GO Station is just 8 minutes away, providing access to both GO Bus and Train Transit, with a travel time to downtown Toronto’s Union Station in under 45 minutes.
- The location provides easy access to major highways, with Highway 407 just 5 minutes away, Highway 410 4 minutes away, and Highway 401 7 minutes away, ensuring easy travel throughout the GTA.
- Sheridan College’s largest campus, Davis Campus, is conveniently located just a 5-minute walk away, with over 11,000 students and 64 programs available. The brand new Ryerson University Campus is also nearby.
- Shoppers World Brampton, featuring Big Box Stores, Grocery Stores, and other retailers such as The Real Canadian Superstore, Canadian Tire, Staples, and more, is just a 7-minute walk or 4-minute drive away. Walmart, Costco, and a variety of dining options are also close by.
- Bramalea City Centre, with over 300 stores and services, is less than 10 minutes away.
- Toronto Pearson International Airport is just 12 minutes away.
- Duo Condos is being developed by highly reputable developers, National Developments, and Brixen Developments Inc, with over 30 years of building experience combined.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR DUO CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements