PRICES STARTING FROM $600,000's
LIV Communities is currently in the pre-construction phase of their new project, Nature’s Grand. This development will consist of townhouses and single-family homes located in Brantford, Ontario. The prime location is at the intersection of Hardy Road and Paris Road, making it a highly sought after and desirable location. Nature’s Grand is an exclusive and unique community that is not commonly found, making it an exciting new addition to the area.
NATURES GRAND Details
Address: Hardy Rd & Oak Park Rd, Brantford
Nearest Intersection: Hardy Rd & Paris Rd
Pricing: Starting from 600’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2024
Building Types: Detached Homes
Square Footage: 1,506 sq ft – 3,455 sq ft
Townhomes: $20,000 on Signing // $20,000 in 60 Days // $20,000 in 120 Days // 10% Minus $60,000 in 180 Days
30′ & 36′ Lots: $20,000 on Signing // $25,000 in 60 Days // $25,000 in 120 Days // 10% Minus $70,000 in 180 Days
40′ & 44′ Lots: $20,000 on Signing // $30,000 in 60 Days // $30,000 in 120 Days // 10% Minus $80,000 in 180 Days
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, $10,000 Decor Dollars
- Builder (s) : Liv Communities
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
9ft Ceilings on Main Floor
Extended Upper Cabinetry in Kitchen
Choice of Oak or Maple Cabinetry
Convenient Microwave Shelf and Plug Provided
Heat Recovery Ventilator for Healthier Indoor Air Quality
Stairs Designed with Extra Deep 10″ Treads
Subfloors are Nailed
Screwedand Glued for Quieter Floors
- Nature’s Grand offers beautiful river and forest views, with the Grand River just steps away.
- Located in Brantford, ranked the #1 Best Place to Buy Real Estate in 2018.
- Only a 10-minute drive to Wilfrid Laurier University – Brantford Campus.
- Convenient access to Highway 403 for easy travel throughout Brantford, Hamilton, and the GTA.
- Just 10 minutes from Downtown Brantford, offering a variety of shops, restaurants, cafes, and entertainment.
- Less than 10 minutes from major shopping outlets like Shoppers Drug Mart, NoFrills, LCBO, and FreshCo.
- Centrally located, with neighbouring cities like Cambridge, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, and Kitchener all within an hour’s drive.
- 10-minute drive to the Brantford VIA Rail Station and Transit Bus Terminal.
- Close to the Brant Conservation Area, offering fishing, hiking, biking, and canoeing along the Grand River.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR NATURES GRAND
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements