PRICES STARTING FROM $1,104,990's
Y&S Condos is a new condo development by Tribute Communities and Tenblock currently under construction at 20 Soudan Avenue, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2023. Available units range in price from $1,104,990 to $1,640,990. Y&S Condos has a total of 288 units. Sizes range from 812 to 1226 square feet.
Y&S Condos Details
Address: 2161 Yonge St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Eglinton Ave W & Yonge St
Pricing: From CAD $1,104,990 to $1,640,990
Occupancy: March 2023
Storeys / Suites: 35 Storeys / 236 Suites
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 812 – 1226 SqFt
Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.59/sq ft (Hydro, Water, Thermal Separately Metered)
Parking: $89,000+HST (Only available for suites 800 sq ft or larger)
Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 90 Days // 5% in 270 Days // 5% in 465 Days // 1% at Occupancy
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Development Charges Capped ($10,500+HST for 1 Bed/1 Bed+Den, $16,300 for 2-3 Bed), Meters Capped ($400 +HST per (sub) meter, $1,500 + HST (capped) for residential infrastructure charge)
Suite Features: 9ft Ceilings, Laminate or Vinyl Flooring, Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Co-Working Space, Meeting Room, 2 Party Rooms, Catering Kitchen, Children’s Room, Fitness Centre, Yoga Studio, Guest Suite, Coffee Bar
- Builder (s) : Tribute Communities, Tenblock
- Architect(s): Graziani + Corazza Architects Inc.
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Landscape Architect: NAK Design Group
Commissioning: EQ Building Performance Inc.
Engineering: Crossey Engineering
HVAC: Unilux HVAC Industries Inc.
Other: EQ Building Performance Inc.
Children's Play Room
- Conveniently located just steps from the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT (set to be completed in 2021) which will feature 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto travelling 19km faster than a streetcar, a bus, or a downtown subway. In fact, your Crosstown LRT vehicle will be up to 60% faster than your current travel time!
- You will also be just a 1 Minute Walk from the Eglinton Subway Station taking you Downtown or Uptown on the Yonge Subway Line
- Just up the street from Davisville which is known for its excellent recreational facilities, outstanding shopping districts, and active nightlife, that includes bars, restaurants and movie theatres
- Steps away from Yonge & Eglinton which is Toronto’s FASTEST Growing and Second Largest Employment Centre, boasting a 28% increase in jobs in the last five years. Already home to corporations such as Facebook, LinkedIn, RioCan, Canadian Tire HQ, and Amnesty International, among others, has already substantially increased housing demand in the area. The neighbourhood is also home to hundreds of restaurants, retail & entertainment options making it one of the most sought after areas to live in the city
- A short commute to the Allen Expressway, the DVP (Don Valley Parkway) & Downtown Toronto
- Nearby Toronto’s popular Beltline Trail — a 9km cycling and walking trail along an abandoned rail line passing through some of Toronto’s most beautiful neighbourhoods
- Y&S Condos is being developed by Tribute Communities, a highly reputable Builder/Developer with over 35 years experience and who has built more than 30,000 homes across Southern Ontario!
- Rental Rates:
- 1 Bedrooms – $1900-$2150/month
- 1 Bedroom + Dens – $2300-$2500/month
- 2 Bedrooms – $2600-$3000+/month
- 2 Bedrooms + Dens – $3200+/month
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR Y&S Condos
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
A Comprehensive Guide To North York Pre Construction Condos
Purchasing a new home gives you incredible butterflies in your stomach. However, people are…
New Townhomes in Toronto- Things to Know Before Buying
You're in good company if you're considering buying a townhouse. According to the National…
What is a Freehold Townhouse? Everything you Need to Know About it
Are you on the hunt for a new house? Choosing the right house for…
Things You Should Know Before Finding a New Condo
This is an excellent option if you want to get into homeownership without having…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements