PRICES STARTING FROM $700,000's
Wildflower by Minto Communities is an upcoming community located at 8 St SW & 1 Ave NW on Airdrie’s Upper West Side. This blooming community offers farm-inspired single-family homes and multi-family homes designed to suit various lifestyles. The development is located in the centre of the Community Hub, providing exclusive access to an 8000 sq.ft. amenity centre and Airdrie’s first outdoor water feature, which includes a 25m lap pool, hot tub, and zero-entry leisure pool.
Wildflower is a vast community that features 28 acres of nature parks, trails, naturalized pond, scenic views, and the area’s first outdoor water feature. Residents can enjoy exclusive access to an 8000 sq.ft. amenity centre, complete with an outdoor water feature, making it a perfect place to relax and unwind.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Wildflower offers an incredible community that is comparable to the 905 Region just 10 years ago.
Detached Homes Starting From The $700s!
Address: 403 MacKenzie Way SW, Airdrie, AB
Pricing: Starting From The $700s
Suite Types: Three Bedroom Single Family Homes
Suite Sizes: 2,191 sq ft – 2,586 sq ft
Option 1 (with Deposit Bond): $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 60 Days
Option 2: $5,000 on Signing // 5% in 60 Days // Balance to 10% in 120 Days
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Builder (s) : Minto Communities
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Exclusive HOA with Airdrie’s First Outdoor Pool
5km of Recreational Pathways
Harvest Park and more
Contemporary brick base
Quartz Countertops Throughout
Designer Kitchen Cabinetry with Soft-Close Doors
Full Height Tile Kitchen Backsplash
Stainless Steel Appliances
Convenient In-Suite Stacked Washer and Dryer
Luxury Vinyl Tile and Plank Flooring, and more
- Airdrie is a vibrant city located just 10 minutes north of Calgary with a population of 70,594. It offers an extensive range of accommodations, dining establishments, attractions, and experiences that combine the small town feel with big city amenities. The city is also located a quick 15-minute drive from the Calgary International Airport.
- Commuters can conveniently travel throughout the city with Hwy 2 located just off the city, providing easy access to Hwy 8 to the south and Trans Canada Hwy in the north. Additionally, Mount Royal University, which is home to over 14,000 students and 1,500 employees, is only a short drive away.
- Airdrie is surrounded by breathtaking outdoor amenities such as Glenmore Park, Shaganappi Point Golf Course, River Park, Lakeview Golf Course, and many others that can easily be found just minutes away.
- Alberta is projected to experience a 40% population growth from now until 2046, with a significant concentration among urban areas, particularly in the Calgary-Edmonton corridor. Calgary was named the world’s 5th most liveable city, praised for its planning, incorporation of parks and green space, and overall ability to promote health, social connections, and well-being.
- The economy in Calgary is thriving, attracting more technology companies due to low-cost office space, no provincial sales taxes, and the lowest corporate tax rates in Canada. Calgary’s abundance of technology graduates from the province and the number of Unicorns make it an attractive destination for tech companies to call home.
- Wildflower is being developed by Minto Communities, a reputable developer who has been building homes in Canada and the United States since 1955. With over 90,000 homes built to date, Minto offers homes in Master-Planned Communities and Condominiums designed for individuals, couples, and families at every stage of life.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR WILDFLOWER
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements