WENDERLY PARK TOWNS
PRICES STARTING FROM $1.8 M's
Wenderly Park Towns, located at 111 Wenderly Drive in Toronto, is an upcoming townhouse development that is currently in its preconstruction phase. The project is expected to be completed by 2022, and upon its completion, it will comprise a total of 10 units. The development is expected to offer a modern and convenient living experience to its residents, with various amenities and features that are designed to cater to their needs. As an exciting addition to the Toronto real estate market, Wenderly Park Towns is expected to attract considerable attention from homebuyers and investors alike.
WENDERLY PARK TOWNS Details
Developer: Kaleido Developments
Address: 111 Wenderly Dr, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Marlee Ave & Lawrence Ave W
Pricing: Starting From The $1.8 Million
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Number of Units: 10
Square Footage: Up to 3,000 sq ft
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Features & Finishes: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Less than 10 minutes walk from Lawrence West Station which is only one stop away from Yorkdale Mall, 6 stops from York University, and 6 stops from St George Station with easy transfer to the Bloor-Danforth Subway Line.
- 4 minutes drive from the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT with 25 stations and stops, connecting Mount Dennis Station to Kennedy Station, and enabling faster travel up to 60% than current travel time.
- 6 subway stops or a 15-minute drive from York University with 53,000 students and 7,000 faculty, including 6,200 international students from 178 countries.
- 3 minutes from Highway 401, providing easy access to Highways 400 and 404, making travel throughout the GTA easy and convenient.
- 4 minutes drive to Yorkdale Shopping Centre, with over 240 retailers and Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as Burberry, Cartier, Chanel, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, and Louis Vuitton.
- 10 minutes from Downsview Park, Toronto’s largest urban park, offering various activities such as soccer, baseball, football, rock-climbing, go-karting, and much more.
- Moments away from Downsview Airport, a 375-acre site currently being offered for sale for future mixed-use development, providing an opportunity for purchase in the area before the price increase.
- Developed by Kaleido Developments, a highly reputable developer dedicated to rejuvenating neighborhoods with premium and beautifully designed commercial and residential communities throughout the Greater Toronto Area since 2014.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR WENDERLY PARK TOWNS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements