WENDERLY PARK TOWNS
PRICES STARTING FROM $1.8 M's
Wenderly Park Towns is a new townhouse development currently in preconstruction at 111 Wenderly Drive, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. Wenderly Park Towns has a total of 10 units.
WENDERLY PARK TOWNS Details
Developer: Kaleido Developments
Address: 111 Wenderly Dr, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Marlee Ave & Lawrence Ave W
Pricing: Starting From The $1.8 Million
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Number of Units: 10
Square Footage: Up to 3,000 sq ft
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Features & Finishes: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Less than a 10 minute walk from Lawrence West Station where in just 1 short stop you will arrive at Yorkdale Mall, 6 stops from York University and 6 stops from St George Station where you can seamlessly transfer onto the Bloor-Danforth Subway Line!
- Just a 4 minute drive from a stop along the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT! Set to be completed in 2022, the Eglinton Crosstown LRT will feature 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto (from Mount Dennis Station all the way to Kennedy Station) allowing you to travel 19 kilometres faster than a streetcar, a bus, or a downtown subway. In fact, your Crosstown LRT vehicle will be up to 60% faster than your current travel time!
- 6 Subway stops, or a 15 minute drive, from Canada’s second largest university, York University, which is home to 53,000 students and 7,000 faculty. 6,200 of York’s student population are international students, coming to Canada from 178 countries around the world!
- 3 Minutes from Highway 401, seamlessly connecting you to both Highway 400 & 404 in less than 10 Minutes — travelling throughout the GTA will be an absolute breeze!
- 4 Minutes to all of your shopping needs at Yorkdale Shopping Centre which features over 240 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as Burberry Cartier, Chanel, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton and more!
- 10 Minutes from Toronto’s largest urban park, Downsview Park! Covering 572 acres of land, Downsview Park offers an incredible variety of activities to enjoy including soccer, baseball, football, rock-climbing, go-karting, Downsview Park Merchants Market, Toronto Wildlife Centre, Festival Terrace, Scotiabank Pond Arena, The Toronto School of Circus Arts, Volleyball Canada, The Hoop Dome, Circuit Path Walking Trail, and much more
- Moments to Downsview Airport which is 375 acres and is currently being offered for sale for future mixed used development. This will easily be one of the largest redevelopment sites in the nation and you have an opportunity to purchase in the area before and at pricing which will not be available to you in the future. To give you a magnitude on the size potential — Canary Wharf in England is only 97 acres but has a working population of 120,000 people in 37 commercial buildings with over 300 restaurants. This future development land is well over 3.5 times the size
- Wenderly Park Towns is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Kaleido Developments. Since 2014, Kaleido Developments has been dedicated to rejuvenating neighborhoods through the development and construction of premium, beautifully designed commercial and residential communities throughout the Greater Toronto Area!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR WENDERLY PARK TOWNS
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements