The upcoming Waterfront Shores master-plan community is a pre-construction project situated in the thriving city of Hamilton. This man-made land is situated on the west end of Lake Ontario, overlooking the beautiful West Harbour, offering an exquisite waterfront view to prospective condo investors. The development is set to revolutionize the city’s landscape, as it will be a vast urban waterfront community that could transform the city’s dynamics. The community is proposed to have 1,500 residential units, 13,000 square metres of commercial and institutional space, and over 1,400 parking spaces.
WATERFRONT SHORES Details
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 1500 Units
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Capped Development Levies, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Agreements
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Waterfront Shores is located on the shores of Lake Ontario in Hamilton’s north end
- The West Harbour redevelopment, costing $140 million, will transform the area into a vibrant community. A $500 million Entertainment hub has also been approved to revitalize the arts and culture scene
- The West Harbour GO Station is just a 14-minute walk or 4-minute commute away, providing both GO Bus and GO Train Transit
- Hamilton’s Highway 403 is just an 8-minute drive away, providing seamless connections to Highway 407 and QEW
- Mohawk College is 11 minutes away and McMaster University is less than 15 minutes away. McMaster is ranked 4th in Canada and 69th in the world, and is one of four Canadian universities consistently ranked in the world’s top 100.
- The Centre on Barton (12 minutes away) offers a variety of Big Box Stores, while Jackson Square (7 minutes away) features 131 stores, services, and dining options. Lime Ridge Mall, Hamilton’s largest shopping centre, is 16 minutes away and has over 180 stores and services
- Hamilton is home to over 120 waterfalls, including the Royal Botanical Gardens, the Bruce Trail, Bayfront Park, Albion Falls, Tiffany Falls Conservation Area, Devil’s Punchbowl Conservation Area, and more.
- Both St. Joseph’s Hospital and Hamilton General Hospital are less than 10 minutes away.
- Waterfront Shores is being developed by Tercot Communities and Cityzen, who possess over 55 years of building experience.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR WATERFRONT SHORES
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements