PRICES STARTING FROM $625,990's
Rosehaven Homes & Townwood Homes have a new project in pre-construction called Vincent Condos. The location of this project will be on Highway 7, East of Jane Street in Vaughan. The project consists of two towers of 27 and 37 storeys, with a blend of condo units that include one, two, and three bedroom layouts. Although the estimated completion date for Vincent Condos is not yet known, it is anticipated to be a desirable residence.
VINCENT CONDOMINIUMS Details
Developer: Townwood & Rosehaven Homes
Address: Jane & Hwy 7, Vaughan
Pricing:$625,990 – $857,990
Occupancy: January 2026
Storeys / Suites:447 Units | 40 Storeys
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
Maintenance Fees: $0.695 / sq ft + $50.41 for Internet & Smart Home // Maintenance Exclusions: Electrical Vehicle Charging Station (charges per use), Hydro and Water are Separately Metered // Maintenance Inclusions: 24/7 Concierge Services, Landscaping & Snow Removal, Irrigation System, Bulk Gas, Private Waste Pickup, Janitor Service for Condo and Common Areas, Parcel Room Operation, Public & Private Road Maintenance, Full-Time Property Management, Internet & Smart Home Program)
Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $10,000 in 30 Days // 2.5% in 90 Days // 2.5% in 120 Days // 2.5% in 420 Days // 2.5% in 720 Days // 5% on Occupancy
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Outdoor Patio Terrace
60′ Outdoor Pool
Outdoor Fire Pit
State-of-the-art Fitness Centre
Party Room & Dining Area
Children’s Play Area
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Located in South VMC, which will be one of Canada’s largest master-planned communities and the entertainment capital of Vaughan.
- An 8-minute walk to the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC) for access to Line 1 Subway Route and Viva Rapid Transit Routes. Also 5-minute drive to Highway 407 GO Station.
- Conveniently located 3 subway stops from York University, which has over 50,000 students.
- Just 4 minutes away from Highways 400 and 407, making commuting throughout the GTA easy.
- Only 2 minutes away from Home Depot, Best Buy, LCBO, Canadian Tire, Indigo, Costco, Staples, Party City, PetSmart, as well as other retail stores, dining options, and entertainment venues.
- Located next to World-Class Employers such as KPMG, PwC, YMCA, BMO, TD Canada Trust, Miller Thompson LLC, Harley Davidson, BUCA, Marc Anthony, and more.
- Moments away from a new 100,000 Sq Ft YMCA, Library & Community Centre.
- Developed by two highly reputable developers, Townwood & Rosehaven Homes, with over 70 years of combined experience.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR VINCENT CONDOMINIUMS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements