VICTORY SILO CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $400,000's
Great Gulf Residential and Dream Unltd. are proud to announce the formation of a joint venture to complete the acquisition of a historic waterfront property located at 351-369 Lakeshore Blvd E in downtown Toronto. This development will be an integral part of the much anticipated revitalization of the Toronto waterfront with the belief that this unique and desirable location will become a hub of future development. Dream and Great Gulf Residential will use their expertise and vision to transform this formerly industrial property with its unique historic attributes into a vibrant mixed-use community. The development proposal includes the preservation of the Silos as a unique architectural feature to be incorporated into the development. Pricing expected to begin in the $400,000s.
VICTORY SILO CONDOS Details
Developer: Great Gulf Residential & Dream Unlimited Corp
Address: 351 Lake Shore Blvd E, Toronto, ON
Nearest Intersection: Lakeshore Blvd & Parliament St
Pricing: From The $400,000s
Storeys/Suites: 50 Storeys / 986 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Building Amenities: TBA
Stone Kitchen Counters
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer
- The Neighbourhood is undergoing massive transformation, with over one million square feet of new employment space and 50,000 new jobs.
- The Neighbourhood is located in the Sidewalk Toronto Project, where Google/Alphabet is creating a new “Smart City” and moving Google’s Canada’s Headquarters to the area.
- The area is walking distance to Sugar Beach, Sherbourne Common, and George Brown College, which features a school of Dental Health, Health & Wellness, Health Service Management, and a Nursing School.
- Loblaws, Chorus Entertainment, the St Lawrence Market, and the Distillery District are all less than a ten minute walk away.
- The Neighbourhood is in close proximity to the Downtown Core with Union Station, restaurants, the ACC, the Financial District, and more.
- Billy Bishop Airport is minutes away and the Port Lands has plans to become one of Toronto’s top parks by 2020.
- Lake Shore Blvd E, the Gardiner Expressway, and the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) are minutes away, allowing for easy travel in and out of the city.
- The Neighbourhood has a Walk Score of 89/100 and a Transit Score of 94/100.
- The Victory Silos is being developed by Dream Unlimited Corp & Great Gulf Residential, a premier real estate corporation with major projects in Canada and the United States.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR VICTORY SILO CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements