VALHALLA TOWN SQUARE – SOUTH TOWER
PRICES STARTING FROM $400,000's
Valhalla Town Square – South Tower is a new addition to the Master-Planned Community located at Bloor St W & The East Mall in Etobicoke. This prime location is the heart of Etobicoke and offers a convenient, vibrant, and urban lifestyle. Future residents will have easy access to major highways, big box stores, Kipling Station, Sherway Gardens, Centennial Park, Humber College, and many other amenities just moments away. With its unbeatable location, Valhalla Town Square is set to fulfill the needs of those seeking an urban lifestyle.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $400’s!
VALHALLA TOWN SQUARE – SOUTH TOWER Details
Address: 2 Gibbs Rd, Etobicoke
Nearest Intersection: Bloor St W & The East Mall
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: 40 Storeys / TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites // Townhomes
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: VIP Pricing & First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Builder (s) : Edilcan Developments
- Architect(s): Page + Steele IBI Group Architects
- Interior Designer(s): Tomas Pearce Interior Design Consulting Inc.
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer
Wifi Study Library
Private Dining Area & Boardroom
- Valhalla Town Square is a new development located near Highway 427, making your morning commute effortless with easy access to the QEW, Highway 401, and Highway 407.
- The Kipling GO Station, which is currently undergoing renovation, is just 5 minutes away and offers access to TTC & MiWay Transit as well as Subway Transit.
- Additionally, Valhalla Town Square will offer an express shuttle service connecting residents to both Kipling Station and Sherway Gardens.
- Sherway Gardens, with over 200 retailers, services, and dining options, is less than 10 minutes away and surrounded by a variety of big box stores such as IKEA, Canadian Tire, Best Buy, The Home Depot, Walmart, PetSmart, Michaels, Staples, and many more.
- Centennial Park, with its Etobicoke Olympium, ski hill, arena, conservatory, stadium, and BMX bike park, is just 8 minutes away.
- Humber College’s Lakeshore Campus, with over 10,600 full-time students, is a convenient 12-minute drive. Valhalla Town Square is being developed by Edilcan, a highly reputable developer with over 60 years of experience and over 10,000 constructed condominium suites in the GTA.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR VALHALLA TOWN SQUARE – SOUTH TOWER
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements