Introducing UPtowns, a dynamic upcoming neighborhood that consists of Urban Towns nestled in the heart of Brampton. Positioned at the intersection of Heart Lake Rd & Sandalwood Pkwy E, UPtowns offers an enviable location that blends the best of natural surroundings and urban conveniences. The community is conveniently situated a short distance from the Heart Lake Conservation Area, allowing residents to indulge in various outdoor activities while being just a few minutes away from Bramalea City Centre, Brampton GO Station, Sheridan College, and many other popular destinations.
Address: 10302 Heart Lake Rd -10194 Heart Lake Rd, Brampton
Nearest Intersection: Heart Lake Rd & Sandalwood Pkwy E
Number of Homes: 331 Units | 4 Stories
Home Types: Two Bedroom – Three Bedroom Townhomes
Square Footage: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Builder (s) : Vandyk Properties
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Landscaped Common Area
Tot Lot Play Area
Storage locker included
Underground Parking Garage
- Heart Lake Conservation Area, featuring a wild wetland pool, splash pad, fishing kettle lake, boat rentals, and Treetop Trekking Aerial Game Park is just a stone’s throw away from UPtowns.
- The community offers easy access to Highway 410, making traveling throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) a breeze, with highways 107, 407, and 401 seamlessly connected.
- Brampton GO Station, which offers GO Transit & Via Rail, and is linked directly to the Downtown Brampton Terminal for GO Transit and Brampton Transit buses, is only 9 minutes away.
- UPtowns is just minutes away from the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) station at the Brampton Gateway Terminal, which will seamlessly connect residents to both Brampton and Mississauga, with 19 stops along 18 km.
- Bramalea City Centre, with over 300 stores and services for shopping needs, is just 7 minutes away from the community.
- Sheridan College’s largest campus, Davis Campus, home to more than 12,000 students and a newly built three-story 130,000 sq ft facility, is located nearby.
- Vandyk Group of Companies, a highly reputable developer with almost four decades of building experience, is developing UPtowns.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR UPTOWNS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements