UPPER VISTA MUSKOKA
PRICES STARTING FROM $799,900's
Upper Vista Muskoka is an ideal destination for a relaxing vacation. This new community, consisting of Townhomes and Detached Homes, is set to be established in the center of Northern Ontario. Upper Vista Muskoka residents will have numerous chances to indulge in various activities such as dining, shopping, golfing, provincial parks, watersports, winter sports, hiking, cycling, and more that the Muskoka region has to provide.
UPPER VISTA MUSKOKA Details
Address: Santa’s Village Rd & Wellington St, Bracebridge
Pricing: Detached Homes Starting From Mid $1.1 Million
Occupancy: Summer 2023
Number of Homes: 41 Detached Homes
Home Types: Detached Two-Storey Homes
Square Footage: 2,637 sq ft – 5,938 sq ft
Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $10,000 in 30 Days // 2.5% in 120 Days // 2.5% in 180 Days
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Capped Development Levies, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Agreements
- Builder (s) : Evertrust
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Bracebridge is highly acclaimed by National Geographic, Frommer’s and Reader’s Digest.
- Located on the Muskoka River, Bracebridge is only a two-hour drive from Toronto and North Bay.
- A short drive from the historic downtown which offers a variety of restaurants, shops, boutiques, and cafes.
- Bracebridge has an abundance of outdoor activities to enjoy throughout the year, such as baseball, birding, boating, canoeing, kayaking, cross country skiing, disc golf, hiking, mountain biking, skating, snowmobiling, etc.
- Big box stores such as Canadian Tire, LCBO, Walmart Supercentre, Staples, and The Home Depot can be accessed in under 10 minutes.
- Muskoka is home to several golf courses, such as the South Muskoka Curling and Golf Club, Muskoka Highlands Golf Links, Bracebridge Golf Club and Driving Range, and more.
- Muskoka also offers several Provincial Parks to explore, such as Algonquin Park, Hardy Lake Provincial Park, Ragged Falls Provincial Park, and others.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR UPPER VISTA MUSKOKA
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements