UPPER VISTA MUSKOKA
PRICES STARTING FROM $799,900's
The perfect getaway address! Upper Vista Muskoka is an exciting new community comprised of Townhomes and Detached Homes coming soon to the heart of Northern Ontario. Residents at Upper Vista Muskoka will have ample opportunity to enjoy a fantastic assortment of activities from Dining, Shopping, Golfing, Provincial Parks, Watersports, Winter Sports, Hiking, Cycling and so much more that Muskoka has to offer!
Detached Homes Starting From Mid $1.1 Million!
UPPER VISTA MUSKOKA Details
Address: Santa’s Village Rd & Wellington St, Bracebridge
Pricing: Detached Homes Starting From Mid $1.1 Million
Occupancy: Summer 2023
Number of Homes: 41 Detached Homes
Home Types: Detached Two-Storey Homes
Square Footage: 2,637 sq ft – 5,938 sq ft
Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $10,000 in 30 Days // 2.5% in 120 Days // 2.5% in 180 Days
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Capped Development Levies, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Agreements
- Builder (s) : Evertrust
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Named time and time again as one of the best places to visit in Canada by publications such as National Geographic, Frommer’s and Reader’s Digest!
- Just two hours from both downtown Toronto and North Bay, Bracebridge is situated on the Muskoka River and overlooks the famous Bracebridge Falls, the most significant waterfall in Muskoka
- Only a short drive from Bracebridge’s historic downtown which features an incredible collection of restaurants, shops, boutiques, cafes and more!
- Bracebridge provides a fantastic assortment of outdoor activities to enjoy all year round such as: Baseball, Beach Volleyball, Birding, Boating, Canoeing, Kayaking, Camping, Cross Country Skiing, Disc Golf, Fishing and Ice Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Skating, Snow Mobiling and so much more!
- Residents will be surrounded by a number of Big Box Stores such as: Canadian Tire, LCBO, Walmart Supercentre, Staples, The Home Depot – all of which are accessible in under 10 minutes!
- For the golfers out there, Muskoka is home to a number of golf courses from 9-hole courses to challenging 18-hole courses. South Muskoka Curling and Golf Club, Muskoka Highlands Golf Links, Bracebridge Golf Club and Driving Range, and so many others are just moments from Upper Vista Muskoka!
- Residents at Upper Vista Muskoka can easily spend the day exploring one of the many Provincial Parks Muskoka has to offer such as: Algonquin Park, Hardy Lake Provincial Park, Ragged Falls Provincial Park and so many others
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR UPPER VISTA MUSKOKA
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements