PRICES STARTING FROM $500,000's
34, 33, 33, 12 Storeys | 1400 Suites
Metropia’s latest development, UnionCity, is situated at the intersection of Enterprise Boulevard and Rivis Road, in Markham. This master-planned community is expected to house over 1000 residential units, distributed among several residential buildings. It is poised to be Markham’s most notable project yet.
Address: Birchmount Rd & Enterprise Blvd
Pricing: Starting From The $500’s
Occupancy: Sep, 2027
Storeys / Suites: 34, 33, 33, 12 Storeys | 1350 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // 5% in 30 Days // 5% on April 1, 2024 // 2.5% on October 1, 2024 // 2.5% in April 2025 // 5% on Occupancy
3 Bed (Over $1M) Deposit Structure $10,000 on Signing // 5% in 30 Days // 5% on April 1, 2024 // 5% on October 1, 2025 // 5% on Occupancy
- Builder (s) : Metropia
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- UnionCity is located in Markham’s Downtown, which is on the verge of becoming a world-class, mixed-use urban center, with plans for 10,000 condos and townhomes, 2.2 million sq ft of office space, and 2 million sq ft of retail space to be developed in the next decade. There’s also a $325-million project for a 20,000-seat NHL-sized GTA Centre to be used for sports, concerts, and community events.
- Markham is known as Canada’s High-Tech Capital, with over 1,000 technology and life sciences companies generating 37,000 jobs, 400 Canadian head offices, and 900 high-tech firms, including industry leaders like IBM, Aviva Insurance, AMD, Allstate, Hyundai, and Honda.
- Commuting is made easy as UnionCity is located just 2 minutes from Highway 407, 4 minutes from Highway 404, connecting residents to Highway 401 and the Gardiner Expressway in just minutes. The Unionville GO Station is also just 3 minutes away, with GO Train and GO Bus transit services for quick access to Downtown Toronto’s Union Station in under an hour.
- The development is also close to York University’s new Markham Campus, accommodating 4,200 students, and featuring various undergrad and graduate programs in sports management, computer science, and other technologically-centered subjects.
- For convenient shopping, SmartCentres Markham Woodside is just 6 minutes away, with a great variety of big-box stores like The Home Depot, Costco, Staples, Chapters, and many more, as well as fashion retailers, dining options, and services. CF Markville Mall, with over 160 shops, services, and dining options, is just 7 minutes away.
- Union City is also less than 10 minutes from Seneca College Markham Campus.
- Metropia, the highly reputable developer with 25 years of building experience, is responsible for developing Union City.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR UNIONCITY
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements