PRICES STARTING FROM $300's
Tribute Communities has launched a modern 25-storey condominium project called UC Tower in North Oshawa. This pre-construction development is situated at Simcoe Street, just south of Winchester Road. The tower is expected to house a total of 479 residential units and will be ready for occupancy in 2022. Tribute Communities has once again established its presence in Oshawa with this well-designed condominium development. It boasts of lavish indoor facilities spanning over 9,000 square feet and outdoor luxuries that cover approximately 7,782 square feet.
U.C. TOWER Details
Developer: Tribute Communities
Nearest Intersection: Simcoe St & Winchester Rd, Oshawa
Pricing: Condos Starting From The $300’s & Townhomes Starting From The $500’s
Occupancy: June 2021 – May 2022
Storeys: 25 Storeys / 480 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Two Bedroom Suites // 3 Bedroom Townhomes
Suite Sizes: Condos: 502 sq ft – 679 sq ft // Townhomes: 1,400 sq ft – 1,543 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.52 / sq ft (Hydro, Water, Thermal Separately Metered) // $220/month for Townhomes (Hydro, Water, Gas Separately Metered)
Condos: $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 2.5% in 90 Days // 2.5% in 240 Days // 2.5% in 360 Days // 1% on Occupancy
Townhomes: $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 2.5% in 60 Days // 2.5% in 90 Days // 2.5% in 150 Days // 2.5% in 210 Days
Parking: Available for 1 Bed + Den or Larger – $21,000+HST for Uncovered Parking
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer and Dryer & More
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- UC Tower offers over 18,000 square feet of exceptional amenities to its residents.
- The development provides over 9,000 square feet of top-of-the-line indoor facilities.
- UC Tower ensures that all residents can enjoy diverse amenities without any compromise.
- The building amenities include a 24/7 concierge, a fully-equipped fitness facility, a pet wash, and an expansive outdoor terrace with lounge areas.
- The development also features a private dining room with an adjoined catering kitchen, business and study lounges, games lounge, and theatre room.
- A guest suite is available for visitors.
- UC Tower provides 7,782 square feet of outdoor space for residents to enjoy.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR U.C. TOWER
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements