PRICES STARTING FROM $1,159,900's
Trendi Towns is a new townhouse development by Treasure Hill Homes at McCowan Road & 16th Avenue, Markham. The development was completed in 2020. Sales for available units range in price from $1,059,900 to over $1,249,900. Trendi Towns unit sizes range from 2146 to 2829 square feet.
Trendi Towns Details
Development Name: Trendi Towns
Developer (s): Treasure Hill Homes
Project Status: Townhouses
Location: Markham – 9365 McCowan Rd, Markham, ON, L3P 3J3
Number of Floors:3
Number of Units: 150 units
Unit size:2146 – 2829 SqFt.
Maintenance Fee: TBA
Price Range: Fill Form Below For Details
Date of completion: TBA
- Builder (s) : Treasure Hill Homes
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Trendi Towns is the perfect place for families to call home and invest in their child’s education. Markham is home to some of the province’s highest-ranking public schools and some very prestigious private schools. There are also several schools located within walking distance of Trendi Towns.
- Markham has become a very popular area for technology companies to set up headquarters and offices. The area has become the country’s densest technological hub and is home to over 1500 companies, creating over 37,000 employment opportunities. Some high tech companies that have headquarters in the area include IBM, Lenovo, and Huawei. Residents of Trendi Towns can cut out their daily commute and find employment nearby.
- The historic village of Unionville is located near Trendi Towns. It’s cobblestone streets, pedestrian-friendly atmosphere, historic buildings, outdoor festivals, and local and independent retailers is a popular area for tourists and residents alike.
- Residents of Trendi Towns still needing to commute or travel within the city or GTA by vehicle can do so seamlessly with major thoroughfares located nearby. Highways 7, 407, and 404 are all easily accessible and motorists looking to commute into Toronto’s downtown core can do so in just 35 minutes.
- The area surrounding Trendi Towns is serviced by TTC bus routes. Residents are just stepping away from express and regular routes that can transport them throughout the city and also connect them to Scarborough City Centre and Finch stations. Commuting into Union Station by TTC will take riders an hour and a half. Centennial GO station is also located nearby.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR Trendi Towns
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
A Comprehensive Guide To North York Pre Construction Condos
Purchasing a new home gives you incredible butterflies in your stomach. However, people are…
New Townhomes in Toronto- Things to Know Before Buying
You're in good company if you're considering buying a townhouse. According to the National…
What is a Freehold Townhouse? Everything you Need to Know About it
Are you on the hunt for a new house? Choosing the right house for…
Things You Should Know Before Finding a New Condo
This is an excellent option if you want to get into homeownership without having…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements