TOWNS OF ISLINGTON VILLAGE
The Towns of Islington Village is a preconstruction townhouse development by Distrikt Developments situated at 26 Burnhamthorpe Road in Toronto. It is comprised of 123 units with sizes ranging from 800 to 2000 square feet. Residents of the Towns of Islington Village will have easy access to various amenities, such as the Royal York Station, Major Highways, Big Box Stores, Sherway Gardens, Cloverdale Mall, and a variety of parks and trails, all reachable in just a few minutes.
TOWNS OF ISLINGTON VILLAGE Details
Nearest Intersection: Burnhamthorpe Rd & Dundas St W
Unit Types: 1 & 2 Bedroom + Den, 3 & 4 Bedroom Townhomes
Unit Sizes: 800 sq ft – 2,000 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Builder (s) : Distrikt Developments
- Architect(s): S&C Architects Inc, Marton Smith Landscape Architects
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Engineering: Design Works Engineering Ltd, RJ Burnside & Associate Limited, B.I.G. Consulting Inc., LEA Consulting
Planning : Bousfields
Site Services: JH Gelbloom Surveying Ltd, Bluestone Research
Transportation & Infrastructure: Nextrans Consulting Engineers
- Enjoy convenient transportation options with Islington Station just a 2-minute drive or 10-minute walk away, providing access to the Bloor-Danforth Subway Line and several TTC & MiWay Bus Routes.
- Quick access to major highways, with Highway 427 just 4 minutes away, connecting you to Highways 401, QEW, and the Gardiner Expressway in minutes.
- 10 minutes from Sherway Gardens, home to over 200 stores, services, and dining options, as well as Big Box Stores like WalMart, The Home Depot, IKEA, and Canadian Tire.
- Conveniently located 7 minutes from Cloverdale Mall, featuring stores like Winners, LCBO, and a 24Hr Metro.
- Less than 15 minutes from Toronto’s largest public park, High Park, which offers hiking trails, sports facilities, a lakefront, a dog park, a zoo, and more.
- Surround yourself with desirable outdoor amenities, including the Islington Golf Club, Tom Riley Park, West Deane Park, King’s Mill Park, Lambton Golf & Country Club, and more.
- Towns of Islington Village is being developed by Distrikt Developments, a highly reputable developer with over a decade of experience designing and constructing homes in the GTA.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR TOWNS OF ISLINGTON VILLAGE
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements