The Trails of Country Lane
PRICES STARTING FROM $1,244,990's
Introducing The Trails of Country Lane, an exquisite Master-Planned Community that consists of Detached Homes and Freehold Townhomes, soon to be launched in the sought-after northern region of Whitby! Situated at the intersection of Country Ln and Micklefield Ave, residents will relish the abundance of outdoor recreational activities and urban amenities that this prime location has to offer. Just a stone’s throw away from Highway 412, prominent retail outlets, diverse dining options, boutiques, services, the Whitby GO Station, and more, all while being encircled by an impressive selection of parks and conservation areas.
Prices From $1,244,990 – $2,195,990
The Trails of Country Lane Details
Address: Country Ln & Micklefield Ave, Whitby
Pricing: From $1,244,990 – $2,195,990
Occupancy: Spring 2023
Home Types: Freehold Townhomes & Detached Homes on 26′, 36′ & 45′ Lots
Square Footage: 1,745 sq ft – 3,570 sq ft
Deposit Structure: $20,000 to Accompany the Offer by Bank Draft
$30,000 in 30 Days
$30,000 in 60 Days
$30,000 in 90 Days
$40,000 in 150 Days
- Builder (s) : Andrin Homes
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Make your morning commute a breeze! The Trails at Country Lane offers a convenient location just 2 minutes away from Highway 412, providing easy access to Highway 407 to the north and Highway 401 to the south in mere minutes!\
- Whitby GO Station is only 12 minutes away, where you can catch a GO Train to Union Station in less than 30 minutes. Scheduled bus routes also connect residents to various locations in the Greater Toronto Area, including York University, Union Station, University of Toronto Scarborough Campus, and Richmond Hill.
- Running errands is a hassle-free task with SmartCentres Whitby North just 4 minutes away, offering a range of banks, retailers, services, and dining options such as LCBO, Real Canadian Superstore, Walmart, TD Canada Trust, Tim Hortons, Boston Pizza, Swiss Chalet, and more.
- Taunton Gardens is also just 4 minutes away and offers a diverse selection of Big Box Stores and other retailers such as Canadian Tire, The Home Depot, Staples, Farm Boy, Shoppers Drug Mart, PetSmart, and Staples.
- Nature enthusiasts will be delighted to find themselves surrounded by breathtaking outdoor amenities such as Heber Down Conservation Area, Deer Creek Golf Club, Greenwood Conservation Area, Lyndebrook Golf Course, and many more.
- Andrin, a highly reputable developer with over 30 years of experience and more than 5,000 completed homes across the GTA, is responsible for developing The Trails of Country Lane.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR The Trails of Country Lane
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements