The Orbit is a brand new master-planned community set to be developed in Innisfil. The community is set to feature a range of residential, commercial, educational, institutional, and community uses, all conveniently located at 6th Line and 20th Sideroad. In addition, the development will include a new GO Station, providing easy access to nearby areas. Apart from the development’s fantastic amenities, residents will also have easy access to Innisfil Beach Park, big box stores, and Highway 400.
THE ORBIT Details
Address: 6th Line & 20th Sideroad, Innisfil
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Builder (s) : Cortel Group
- Architect(s): Partisans Architecture
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- The Orbit is a new, cutting-edge master-planned community coming soon to Innisfil, featuring residential, commercial, institutional, educational, and community uses, and a brand new GO Train station at its center, scheduled for completion in 2022.
- Innisfil Beach Park, spanning 68 acres and offering breathtaking lake views, is less than 10 minutes away. Simcoe Beach is also within a 10-minute drive.
- Future residents will have quick and easy access to a fantastic assortment of big box stores, including Costco, Walmart, The Home Depot, Staples, Canadian Tire, Indigo, Sobeys, and many more, as well as a great variety of fashion retailers, dining options, and services.
- Within a short distance, there are also a No Frills, LCBO, Canadian Tire, Shoppers Drug Mart, various banks, and a great variety of dining options.
- The community is conveniently located in close proximity to Highway 400 and just 12 minutes from the Barrie South GO Station, which features both GO Bus and GO Train transit. The upcoming Innisfil GO Station, set to be completed in September 2022, will be even closer.
- There are plenty of indoor and outdoor amenities in the area, including Galaxy Cinemas, National Pines Golf Club, Gateway Casinos Innisfil, Tiffin Centre for Conservation, Tangle Creek Golf Course, and more.
- The Orbit is being developed by Cortel Group, a highly reputable developer with over 45 years of experience building commercial and residential communities throughout Toronto, neighboring cities, and across the province.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR THE ORBIT
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements