THE FREDERICK CONDOMINIUMS
The Frederick Condos, developed by Camrost Felcorp, is a modern high-rise condominium development located in Toronto’s Leaside neighbourhood. This upcoming pre-construction tower will comprise 30 stories and will be situated at Eglinton Ave E & Laird Drive, offering a prime location for residents. The development will feature 322 residential units, with a unit mix ranging from one to two bedrooms. The future Laird Station, which will run on the Eglinton Crosstown LRT, will be located just a few steps from the new condo project, offering convenient access to public transportation for residents. Overall, The Frederick Condos is set to provide a modern and convenient urban living experience.
THE FREDERICK CONDOMINIUMS Details
Address: 1 Frederick Todd Way, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Eglinton Ave E & Brentcliffe Rd
Storeys / Suites:30 Storeys | 350 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Builder (s) : Camrost Felcorp
- Architect(s): IBI Group
- Interior Designer(s): MAED Collective
Fitness Centre with Yoga and Meditation
Games and Rec Room
Tranquil Zen Garden
Outdoor Lounge with Pizza Oven
Private Indoor/Outdoor Dining
Flexible Indoor/Outdoor Co-Working Space
Water Therapy Room with Sauna and Spa Showers
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- The Frederick is the perfect address for those in need of convenient transportation options! Located just steps away from the upcoming Laird Station, a stop along the Eglinton Crosstown LRT, residents can easily access the 19 km east-west route across Toronto, with 25 stations and faster travel times than streetcars, buses, or downtown subways.
- The Eglinton Subway Station is also located nearby, offering easy access to the Bloor-Danforth Line, and just 5 stops away from The Frederick.
- For drivers, The Frederick is conveniently located 4 minutes away from the Don Valley Parkway (DVP), providing seamless connections to the Gardiner Expressway, Highway 401, and Highway 404.
- The SmartCentres Leaside shopping center is just a 2-minute drive away, providing residents with numerous shopping and dining options, including popular stores like Canadian Tire, The Home Depot, and Sobeys.
- Sunnybrook Health Science Centre is located just a 5-minute drive away, home to thousands of full-time and part-time employees.
- Davisville, known for its excellent recreational facilities, shopping districts, and nightlife, is just a short drive away.
- The neighbourhood of Yonge & Eglinton is just down the street and is Toronto’s fastest-growing and second-largest employment centre, with a 28% increase in jobs over the last five years. It’s home to corporations like Facebook, LinkedIn, and RioCan, and boasts hundreds of restaurants, retail stores, and entertainment options.
- The Frederick is surrounded by a variety of outdoor amenities, including Sunnybrook Park, Lower Don Parklands, Sherwood Park, and more, all conveniently located just minutes away.
- Camrost Felcorp, the developer behind The Frederick, has been a prominent name in the development industry since 1976, known for creating landmark condominiums and many of the Greater Toronto Area’s most distinctive residential communities and commercial properties.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR THE FREDERICK CONDOMINIUMS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements