REASONS TO BUY
1. Transit Options – Boasting a very high Transit Score, residents of The Buckingham Condos will be just mere steps away from many transit options, allowing them to travel throughout the city quickly. TTC streetcar and bus routes are accessible just steps away and the Mimco GO Station is conveniently situated within walking distance of home. CondoNow notes that commuters can take the GO Train into Union Station, arriving in less than half an hour.
2. The Lakefront – Located in a beautiful and green neighbourhood of the city, The Buckingham Condos is located just mere minutes away from the shores of Lake Ontario and some of the city’s most lush parks, including green space for our canine family members, and access to peaceful waterfront trails. CondoNow states that nearby parks include Mimico Waterfront Park, Amos Waites Park, and Humber Bay Park West.
3. Plenty of Amenities – This new master-planned community will bring plenty of new retail offerings to the neighbourhood. Residents of The Buckingham Condos can anticipate thousands of square feet of new ground-level vendors. The surrounding area is already home to plenty of local and brand name vendors and lifestyle amenities including a wide variety of dining shopping, and entertainment options for residents to enjoy. CondoNow indicates that the area is home to a Costco, IKEA, and a major shopping centre. Sherway Gardens is a popular shopping mall that offers over 200 stores and services.
4. Major Thoroughfares – Driving throughout the city is a breeze when living at The Buckingham Condos. Motorists will have easy access to nearby major thoroughfares including the Gardiner Expressway, Highway 427, and the QEW, making it extremely efficient to access city amenities, employment hubs, and educational institutions. CondoNow acknowledges that motorists can drive into Toronto’s downtown core in under 20 minutes.
5. Family Friendly Area – The area surrounding The Buckingham Condos is home to some of the city’s high ranking public schools and prestigious private schools, making it a great choice for families with children to call home. CondoNow states that this community is a great place for post-secondary students to call home as Humber College’s Lakeshore campus is easily accessible.