THE BREAD COMPANY CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
The Bread Company Condos is a new condo development located at the intersection of University and Dundas in Downtown Toronto. It is in close proximity to an array of amenities, such as St Patrick Subway Station, TTC Bus and Streetcar Routes, Ryerson University, University of Toronto, Eaton Centre, and many others.
Pricing is anticipated to start from the $500’s.
THE BREAD COMPANY CONDOS Details
Developer: Lamb Development Corp
Address: 193 McCaul Street, Toronto
Pricing: Anticipated to Start From the $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated for 2023
Storeys / Suites: 20 Storeys / 309 Suites
Suite Types: TBA
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Appliances, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
Suite Features: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- AAA Location — The Bread Company Condos is situated at University & Dundas in the heart of Downtown Toronto with a near-perfect Walk Score of 99/100, giving you easy access to Ryerson University, The University of Toronto, The Eaton Centre, Yonge & Dundas Square, and numerous shopping and dining options in the area.
- PERFECT Transit Score of 100/100, providing you with access to direct subway and streetcar services, with St. George Station just 3 stops north, and Union Station just 3 stops south, connecting you to various transportation services throughout the city, including GO Trains, GO Buses, TTC Subway System, VIA Rail Canada, and UP Express to Toronto Pearson International Airport.
- 4 minutes to Toronto’s Financial District, which houses over 200,000 jobs.
- The Hospital District is within 400 m, featuring The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto General Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital & Mt Sinai Hospital.
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity, including popular destinations such as Yonge & Dundas Square, The Eaton Centre, Ed Mirvish Theatre, City Hall, Art Gallery of Toronto, St. Lawrence Market, The Hockey Hall of Fame, TIFF Bell Lightbox, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Harbourfront Centre.
- Great option for renters due to close proximity to two world-class universities, a high number of potential job opportunities, and over 150,000 persons within a 1km radius, making The Bread Company Condos the perfect investment opportunity.
- Developed by Lamb Development Corp, a developer specializing in stylish, urban condominium projects like The Brant Park, Flatiron Lofts, Glas, King Charlotte, and PARC.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR THE BREAD COMPANY CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements