THE BOATWORKS TOWNS
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
The Boatworks Towns in Whitby is a highly anticipated collection of luxurious townhomes located in the Port Whitby neighborhood at Brock St S & Watson St. The development is perfectly situated close to Lake Ontario and offers residents access to a variety of urban amenities. The Whitby GO Station, Highways 401 & 412, Oshawa Centre, Durham Live, Whitby Entertainment Centrum, Durham College and other attractions are all easily accessible. If you’re looking for a desirable location that combines luxurious living with convenience, then The Boatworks Towns in Whitby is the perfect place for you.
THE BOATWORKS TOWNS Details
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- The Boatworks Towns is located in the Port Whitby neighbourhood and offers easy access to Whitby Harbour, the Avalon Lounge, waterfront trails, restaurants, and other amenities.
- The development is conveniently located just 2 minutes from Highway 401 and 5 minutes to Highway 412, making commuting throughout the GTA easy.
- The Whitby GO Station is only a 3-minute commute away, providing access to the GO Train to Union Station and various bus routes to locations such as York University, Union Station, and the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus.
- Oshawa Centre, the largest shopping centre in the Durham Region, is only 10 minutes away and offers over 230 stores, services, and dining options.
- Durham Live, a top tourist hub in the GTA featuring a casino, indoor waterpark, amphitheatre, cinema, restaurants, hotel, fitness centre, spa, film studio, and more, is less than 10 minutes away.
- Whitby Entertainment Centrum, with venues such as Landmark Cinemas, Jack Astor’s, Milestones, Shoeless Joe’s, and Putting Edge, is only 6 minutes away.
- Durham College and Centennial College, with over 20,000 students combined, are less than 15 minutes away.
- Numerous parks along Lake Ontario, including Whitby Lions Promenade, Windsor Bay Park, Lake Park, Kiwanis Heydenshore Park, and Gordon Richards Park, are all less than 5 minutes away.
- The Boatworks Towns is being developed by Andrin, a highly reputable developer with 30 years of experience and over 5,000 completed homes across the GTA and beyond.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR THE BOATWORKS TOWNS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements