THE BOATWORKS TOWNS
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
THE BOATWORKS TOWNS Details
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Located in the Port Whitby neighbourhood, The Boatworks Towns offers an incredible opportunity to live steps away from the stunning Whitby Harbour! Here, residents can enjoy the Avalon Lounge located in the Marina or take in the extensive waterfront with a stroll or bike ride along the Waterfront Trail. Restaurants, banking and other amenities are also only steps away!
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease! Residents at The Boatworks will be perfectly placed just 2 minutes from Highway 401 and 5 Minutes to Highway 412 — travelling throughout the GTA will be a breeze!
- Residents are also conveniently located just a 3 minute commute from the Whitby GO Station where you are able to take the GO Train to Union Station in less than 30 minutes or you can take a number of scheduled bus routes to all over the GTA including York University, Union Station, the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus, Richmond Hill and more!
- 10 Minutes from all of your shopping needs at the largest shopping centre in the Durham Region, Oshawa Centre, which features over 230 stores, services, and dining options for you to enjoy
- You will be minutes away from the upcoming Durham Live! With a budget of $1.3 billion, Durham Live will transform this Pickering site into a top tourist hub in the GTA. It will include: a World-Class Casino, Year-Round Indoor Waterpark, a Giant Amphitheatre, State-of-the-Art Cinema, a Five-Star Restaurant Strip, a Luxury Hotel, Big Box Retail, a Fitness Centre & Spa, a Film Studio & More! More than just a Casino — Durham Live will bring in as many as 12,000 jobs & provide tons of tourism opportunities!
- 6 Minutes from all of your entertainment and dining needs at the Whitby Entertainment Centrum with venues like Landmark Cinemas, Jack Astor’s, Milestones, Shoeless Joe’s, Putting Edge and more
- Less than 15 minutes from Durham College & Centennial College when combined are home to over 20,000 students
- Close proximity to numerous parks that run along Lake Ontario— Whitby Lions Promenade, Windsor Bay Park, Lake Park, Kiwanis Heydenshore Park & Gordon Richards Park are all less than 5 Minutes away
- The Boatworks Towns is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Andrin, who possesses 30 years of experience and have completed over 5,000 homes across the GTA and beyond!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR THE BOATWORKS TOWNS
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements