Terrace Park Towns
Terrace Park Towns, the latest addition to the thriving Cornell Rouge Master-Planned Community in Markham’s east end, is a collection of modern, family-sized townhomes. These exclusive townhomes back onto the Rouge, providing residents with a balance of both urban and natural amenities. Terrace Park Towns is conveniently located within minutes of Markham’s vibrant downtown, the Mount Joy GO Station, Highway 407, Big Box Stores, CF Markville, Markham Stouffville Hospital, and more.
Terrace Park Towns Details
Developer: Forest Hill Homes
Address: Rustlewood Ave & Cornell Rouge Blvd, Markham
Number of Homes: TBA
Home Types: Townhomes
Square Footage: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Features & Finishes: TBA
- Builder (s) : Forest Hill Homes
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Terrace Park Towns offers easy access to Markham’s thriving Downtown, which is set to become a world-class, mixed-use urban center with 2.2 million sq ft of office space, 2 million sq ft of retail space, and 10,000 planned condos and townhomes. Additionally, a $325-Million project is in the works for a 20,000-seat GTA Centre that will host sports, concerts, and community events.
- The property is also situated close to major shopping destinations like Walmart, The Home Depot, PetSmart, LCBO, and the recently redeveloped CF Markville mall. The community provides convenient access to Highway 407, which can take residents to Highways 404 & 400 in minutes, and the Mount Joy GO Station, which can get you to Toronto’s Union Station in under an hour.
- Markham is known as Canada’s High-Tech Capital, home to over 1,000 technology and life sciences companies, 400 Canadian head offices, and 900 high-tech firms. The community is located close to an array of outdoor amenities and entertainment options, such as the Toronto Zoo, Rouge National Urban Park, Bob Hunter Memorial Park, and Remington Parkview Golf & Country Club.
- The property is also just 5 minutes from Markham Stouffville Hospital.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR Terrace Park Towns
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements