TEK TOWER CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $550,000's
TEK Tower is a magnificent new condo that will soon rise above Kitchener’s vibrant downtown core. Situated in the heart of the Innovation District at 30 Francis St S near Victoria St & Charles St, this 44-story building will feature cutting-edge technology and smart home automation in trendy suites crafted for the ultimate urban living experience. Here at TEK Tower, you’ll be just steps away from the area’s most highly coveted amenities, including the region’s top post-secondary schools, ION Light Rail Transit, the Kitchener Train Station, and more. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing communities and tech talent markets, the KW region is an ideal location for your next investment!
Pricing Starting From The $500s!
TEK TOWER CONDOS Details
Address: 30 Francis St S, Kitchener
Nearest Intersection: Victoria St S & Charles St W
Pricing: Starting From The $500s
Occupancy: September 2026
Storeys / Suites: 44 Storeys / 530 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 394 sq ft – 884 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.67/sq ft (Including: Water, Hot Water, Gas, Common Area Upkeep, Building Insurance, Reserve Fund, Landscaping, Internet, and Garbage Removal // Utilities: Electricity Individually Metered)
Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 2.5% in 90 Days // 2.5% in 180 Days // 2.5% in 360 Days // 2.5% in 450 Days // 5% on January 15th, 2026
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies (1 Bed + Den & Smaller capped at $6,900 + Applicable Taxes // 2 Bed capped at $8,900 + Applicable Taxes // 3 Bed capped at $10,900 + Applicable Taxes), $0 Assignment (+ $1,500 Legal Fee), Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, $3,000 Upgrade Credit (or 1 Year Leasing Services + Property Management), Smart Home Technology Package (Smart Door, Smart Lights, Smart Thermostat), Reduced Parking Price (Originally $79,000 Now $59,000)
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Party Room & Private Dining Room
Terraced Rooftop Party Room
Concierge Attended Lobby
Terrace with BBQ & Fire Pit
Parcel Locker System
Dynamic, dedicated work spaces featuring soundproof office pods & collaborative rooftop work space
KitchenMate Kiosk providing high quality prepared meals
day and early evening Concierge
1 Valet App allowing reservation of guest parking and private amenity rooms
Secure bike locker room
2,000 sq ft Fitness Centre on ground floor featuring treadmills, bikes, machines, free-weights, and a yoga studio
12,000 sq ft Outdoor Amenity Space located on a 7th Floor Rooftop Park featuring
Cabana with Firepits
- The KW region is home to over 98,000 post-secondary students, including the University of Waterloo and Wilfrid Laurier University, both a short drive from Tek Tower.
- Tek Tower is a 4-minute walk to a stop along the ION Light Rail Transit Line, providing easy access to Waterloo, Kitchener, and Cambridge with 19 stations along the route.
- Kitchener Train Station is just a 9-minute walk or 4-minute drive away, offering GO Train and VIA Rail transit.
- Kitchener will have a stop on the new $11 billion high-speed train system, which can take residents to Pearson Airport in 32 minutes and Downtown Toronto in 48 minutes. DTK2 is just a 3-minute commute or 12-minute walk from the proposed stop.
- The KW region has a population of 568,500 and is expected to reach 742,000 people by 2031, making it one of Canada’s fastest-growing communities.
- Kitchener-Waterloo is Canada’s fastest-growing tech talent market, with a 66% increase in the tech talent pool in the last five years and attracting big companies like Google, Microsoft, and Shopify.
- The region attracted over $291 million in venture capital in 2017 alone.
- Tek Tower is just 6 minutes from Highway 8, connecting residents to Highway 401 in minutes.
- Region of Waterloo International Airport is just 14 minutes away.
- CF Fairview Park Mall, located 8 minutes from Tek Tower, features over 120 fashion retailers and services. Additionally, residents will find a variety of big-box stores, restaurants, and retailers in the area.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR TEK TOWER CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements