PRICES STARTING FROM $1,300,000's
Sutherland Homes is a new single family home development in Stayner by Treasure Hill Home Corp. This project is located at 229 Sutherland St S, Stayner, ON and features a collection of modern detached homes with spacious rooms. The neigbourhood is family-friendly and features amenities along with vast green spaces.
Sutherland Homes Details
Developer: Treasure Hill
Address: Highway 26 & Highway 42, Stayner
Pricing: starting From $1.3 Million
Number of Homes: 50
Home Types: 50′ Detached Homes
Square Footage: 2602 – 4162 sq ft
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Builder (s) : Treasure Hill Homes
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Marketing Company: Impact North Beyond Marketing
- Located in the heart of Stayner, Sutherland places residents in the heart of a charming town which features an exceptional assortment of shops, restaurants, and amenities all conveniently located within walking distance!
- 15 Minutes from Wasaga Beach, residents can easily spend a beautiful day lounging on the beach or enjoy the variety of dining options and retail stores in the surrounding area!
- Moments from Blue Mountain and the Village where an array of activities can easily be enjoyed! Rock-Climbing, Hiking, Canoeing, Kayaking, Snowboarding, Skiing, Golfing, Spas, Nightlife, Shopping, Dining and so much more are all accessible in just minutes — no matter the season!
- Within close proximity from Georgian Bay which features more than 30,000 islands, 2,000 kilometres of shoreline, majestic towering cliffs, endless beaches and clear blue water
- Located just 25 minutes west of Barrie and 45 minutes north of Brampton ensuring that city amenities are never out of reach
- For the golfers out there, Sutherland surrounds you with a number of golf courses including: Mad River Golf Club, Springwater Golf Course, Marlwood Golf & Country Club, OslerBrook Golf and Country Club – all of which are accessible in under 30 minutes!
- Residents will also find themselves moments from a number of breathtaking conservation areas including: Edenvale Conservation Area, Nottawasaga Lookout Provincial Nature Reserve, Pretty River Valley Provincial Park, Glencairn Conservation Area and many others!
- Sutherland is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Treasure Hill, which was founded in 2003 and has since built, and has in development, over 10,000 homes!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR Sutherland Homes
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
A Comprehensive Guide To North York Pre Construction Condos
Purchasing a new home gives you incredible butterflies in your stomach. However, people are…
New Townhomes in Toronto- Things to Know Before Buying
You're in good company if you're considering buying a townhouse. According to the National…
What is a Freehold Townhouse? Everything you Need to Know About it
Are you on the hunt for a new house? Choosing the right house for…
Things You Should Know Before Finding a New Condo
This is an excellent option if you want to get into homeownership without having…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements