SUNSEEKER AT FRIDAY HARBOUR
Geranium’s Friday Harbour is an upcoming resort project in Innisfil, located at the intersection of Big Bay Point Road and 13th Line. The project is expected to be finished in 2022, and a range of units is available at prices ranging from $744,900 to over $2,093,900. The units vary in size, from 780 to 3277 square feet.
SUNSEEKER AT FRIDAY HARBOUR Details
Address: 3999 Friday Dr, Innisfil
Nearest Intersection: 25th Sideroad & Big Bay Point Rd
Suite Types: One – Two Bedroom + Den Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: VIP Pricing & First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer
The Pier & Village: Up to 80,000 sq ft of shops, restaurants and bars, Fresh Air Markets, Friday Harbour General Store, Welcome Centre, Farmer’s Market, Meeting Point, Holiday Celebrations, Festive Gatherings
Marina: Up to 1,000-slip marina, accommodates a variety of vessels, from runabouts to 100-foot cruisers, access to the Trent Severn Waterway, boat and personal watercraft rental available, fuel and pump out
Lake Club: Overlooks the marina, Fitness Centre, Wellness Centre, Kid Zone, Games Room, Business Centre
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Sunseeker is the newest addition to the Friday Harbour Resort.
- Residents can enjoy a game of golf at The Nest or take a hike through the Nature Preserve.
- Relax at the Lake Club with its pool, hot tub, fitness facility, wellness center, and snack bar.
- Enjoy the beach, volleyball courts, children’s play area, barbecue, and picnic nook at The Pier, The Marina, and the VanDutch Lounge.
- Winter activities include the Glice Skate Trail, outdoor Skating Rink, the Chill Ice Lounge, and the Winter Outdoor Adventure Centre.
- Shopping needs are easily met with SmartCentres Barrie South and Park Place, which feature Big Box Stores, Retailers, Services, and Dining Options.
- Sunseeker is just minutes off of Highway 400, allowing residents to travel to and from the GTA with ease.
- Sunseeker is developed by Geranium, an award-winning land development and building company with a reputation for building exceptional communities and homes since 1977.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR SUNSEEKER AT FRIDAY HARBOUR
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements