Strata Condos, a mixed-use residential development by HIP Developments, is a new pre-construction condo located at the north end of uptown Waterloo at 70 King Street North, near the intersection of Bridgeport Road East. The development offers a highly sought-after address, placing future residents just minutes from the University of Waterloo, Wilfrid Laurier University, Willis Way Station, Conestoga Mall, and many other amenities that this fast-growing city has to offer. Waterloo is recognized as one of Canada’s fastest-growing communities, with a reputation as Canada’s fastest-growing tech talent market, making Strata Condos an ideal investment that will be in high demand for many years to come. It is a real estate investment that investors should seriously consider.
Strata Condos Details
Address: 70 King St N, Waterloo
Nearest Intersection: Bridgeport Rd E & King St N
Storeys / Suites: 24 Storeys | 321 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) : HIP Developments
- Architect(s): Martin Simmons Architects
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Strata Condos is conveniently located just a 3-minute drive from the University of Waterloo, which has been ranked number one for the most innovative university in Canada for the past 27 years.
- The development is also an 8-minute walk from Wilfrid Laurier University, home to over 20,000 full and part-time students. The school’s new 200,000 sq ft Lazaridis School of Business & Economics will attract thousands of students, researchers and collaborators.
- Strata Condos is only a 9-minute walk from Willis Way Station, which is a stop along the ION Light Rail Transit Line that seamlessly connects Kitchener, Waterloo, and Cambridge.
- The development is also just a 10-minute drive from Conestoga Mall, where residents can conveniently enjoy a premier shopping experience with a great selection of retailers, restaurants, Galaxy Movie Cinemas, and one-of-a-kind specialty stores.
- Kitchener-Waterloo has earned the reputation of being Canada’s fastest-growing tech talent market, increasing its talent pool by nearly 66% in the last five years, adding 8,400 tech jobs and attracting young talent while offering a lower cost of living than Toronto.
- Strata Condos is being developed by HIP Developments, which was founded in 2010 and primarily focuses their developments in the Waterloo Region.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR Strata Condos
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements