SONTERRA AT LACKNER RIDGE
PRICES STARTING FROM $300's
Reids Heritage Homes and Calibrex Developments are collaborating on a new condo development called Sonterra Condos at Lackner Ridge. It is currently in the preconstruction phase and located at 1101 Lackner Boulevard in Kitchener. The development is expected to be completed by 2022. Prospective buyers can choose from units with prices ranging from $366,900 to over $631,900. The unit sizes vary from 612 to 1223 square feet.
SONTERRA AT LACKNER RIDGE Details
Developer: Reid’s Heritage Homes
Address: 1101 Lackner Blvd, Kitchener
Nearest Intersection: Lackner Blvd & Ottawa St N
Pricing: Starting From The $300s
Occupancy: October 2022
Storeys / Suites: 4 Storeys / 54 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom, One Bed + Den, & Two Bedroom Suites
Maintenance Fees: $0.42 / sq ft
Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 2.5% in 90 Days // 2.5% in 150 Days
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies ($5,000 for 1 Beds // $,7,500 for 2 Beds), Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Right to Lease During Occupancy, 1 Locker included (Value of $5,000)
Suite Features: Vinyl Plank Flooring, Granite or Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Elegantly inviting lobby and modern reception area, Secured building entrance with intercom system, Elevator, Mailboxes located in building lobby, Multi-purpose party room with lounge, Kitchenette, and dining area, storage lockers, Visitor parking, Dedicated outdoor bicycle parking racks, beautifully landscaped grounds
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Lackner Ridge Condos will have 358 residential units, with buildings ranging from 3 to 7 storeys high.
- The complex will have a new street called Lackner Place, making it easy to navigate.
- The 6 towers in the complex will be named Cityview, Sonterra, Evergreen, Hillcrest, Wynstone, and Wesvale.
- The first tower to be built will be Cityview, with 54 units and occupancy in 2022.
- Cityview will offer 1 and 2 bedroom units, ranging from 634 sq.ft to 1,210 sq.ft.
- Lackner Ridge will have a party room and fireplace lounge for special occasions.
- Reid’s Heritage Homes will create open-concept floor plans with modern features and finishes for comfortable living.
- The complex will have amenities for the residents, building a sense of community.
- Outdoor parking spaces will be available for both residents and visitors.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR SONTERRA AT LACKNER RIDGE
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements