PRICES STARTING FROM $800,000's
12-Storeys | 174 Suites
1 - 2.5 Bedrooms
Occupancy : 2024
389 sq ft – 1,200 sq ft
Six99 Condos is an exciting new luxury mid-rise development that will offer spacious suites and premium amenities for residents. With cascading terraces that provide unobstructed views of the city, the building boasts modern exteriors and a distinctive shape that blends seamlessly into the Bayview Village community. The surrounding area is known for its convenient commuting options, as well as a diverse selection of lifestyle amenities and family-friendly community options. With so much to offer both inside and outside the building, Six99 Condos promises to be an excellent choice for those seeking an exceptional living experience in one of Toronto’s most desirable neighborhoods.
Pricing Starting From The $800s!
SIX99 CONDOS Details
Nearest Intersection: Bayview Ave & Sheppard Ave E
Pricing: Starting From The $800s
Occupancy: December 2024
Storeys/Suites: 12-Storeys / 174 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Two Bedroom + Den and Terrace Suites
Suite Sizes: 389 sq ft – 1,200 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: $0.63/sq ft on suites 950 sq ft or larger // $0.69/sq ft on suites less than 950 sq ft (Excluding Hydro, water, heating & cooling)
Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $10,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 180 Days // 5% in 366 Days // 5% in 600 Days
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, $500 Assignment Fee + $1,500 Legal Fee (Reduced from $5,000 + $1,500 Legal Fee), Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangement
Approximately 9′ smooth ceiling throughout suites
Approximately 10′ smooth ceiling throughout penthouse suites
Large floor-ceiling windows where applicable
Quartz countertop and backsplash with straight polished edge
Optional movable 5’, 6’ or 8’ island as an upgrade
Stainless steel kitchen appliances and more
Twelve storey boutique building with a brick-styled exterior
Cascading terrace design offer scenic views and extensions of living spaces
Concierge 8 hours per day on weekdays, and 16 hours per day on weekends
Two Party Rooms located on the top floor
Co-working Space/Meeting Room
Light & Dark Colour Scheme options
- The Six99 development is conveniently situated between Bessarion Station (a 2-minute walk) and Bayview Station (a 9-minute walk), with easy access to the Yonge-University Line for seamless travel throughout the GTA.
- GO Transit is also available, with the Oriole GO Station just a 3-minute walk away, providing a quick 30-minute ride to downtown Toronto’s Union Station.
- Highway 401 is just a 3-minute drive away, providing easy access to the Don Valley Parkway and Highway 400 for stress-free commuting.
- Bayview Village Shopping Centre is located just steps away from the Six99 development, with plans for a complete revitalization that includes an upscale retail mall, new parking deck, landscaping improvements, new urban ‘town square’, and a vast selection of luxury shopping and gourmet restaurants.
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre, featuring over 240 retailers and Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands, is just 8 minutes away. A variety of big box stores such as Staples, Costco, The Home Depot, Best Buy, and LCBO can also be found in the area.
- The upcoming Bessarion Community Centre is just minutes away and will offer a range of services, including childcare, a new 13,000 sq ft Toronto Public Library, recreational facilities, and an aquatic centre.
- Six99 is located near York University, home to 53,000 students and 7,000 faculty members, including 6,200 international students from 178 countries around the world.
- The North York General Hospital, with 1,846 full-time and 1,746 part-time employees, is just 4 minutes away from the development.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR SIX99 CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements