PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
RioCan Hall Redevelopment is a new condo development by RioCan Living currently in preconstruction at 126 John Street, Toronto. RioCan Hall Redevelopment has a total of 693 units.
RIOCAN HALL Details
Developer: RioCan REIT
Address: 126 John Street, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Richmond St W & John St
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: 37 & 42 Storeys / 693 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- This is the ideal location for those who want the full experience of the city life! With the perfect transit score of 100/100, this location offers you easy access to world- class transit systems! There are number of options for streetcar stops all just right at your doorsteps, along with bus routes.
- Just an 8 minute walk to the St. Andrews Subway Station, and just a 14 minute walk up the road to Union Station, giving you easy access to Vail Rail Canada, GO Trains and GO buses. Quick and easy access to Billy Bishop Airport and Toronto Pearson Airport!
- This great location also possesses a perfect walk score of 100/100! Meaning you are just steps away from achieving your daily errands all within minutes without a car. Just a 13 minute walk from Toronto’s Financial District, which offers a number of jobs and continues to grow!
- Just a 5 minute walk to the Toronto’s Hospital District which includes Sick Kids Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital and Toronto General Hospital
- Residents will be surrounded by a number of options for dining, entertainment and even just a quick coffee! Within walking distance you have access to The Loose Moose, Jack Astro’s, Boston Pizza, Sweet Jesus, Starbucks, The Ballroom, Cineplex Cinemas and much more!
- The best that the city of Toronto has to offer is also with in close proximity! With the CN Tower being just steps away, along with the Rogers Centre where the Blue Jays host their home games, and the Scotia Bank Arena, which is home to the NBA World Champions –The Toronto Raptors and the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- Just steps away you have access to Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, The Distillery District, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, The Hockey Hall of Fame, The Harbour Front Centre and much more!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR RIOCAN HALL
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
A Comprehensive Guide To North York Pre Construction Condos
Purchasing a new home gives you incredible butterflies in your stomach. However, people are…
New Townhomes in Toronto- Things to Know Before Buying
You're in good company if you're considering buying a townhouse. According to the National…
What is a Freehold Townhouse? Everything you Need to Know About it
Are you on the hunt for a new house? Choosing the right house for…
Things You Should Know Before Finding a New Condo
This is an excellent option if you want to get into homeownership without having…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements