PRICES STARTING FROM $400's
Richview Square Condos is a pre-construction development proposed for Etobicoke by Trinity Development Group and CreateTO. The team has yet to release an occupancy date, so be sure to register with us for the latest updates on this exciting redevelopment.
This project involves the modernization of an existing retail plaza, the addition of three new mixed-use buildings and a significant public realm improvement, with a focus on open spaces, walkability and a public square suitable for festivals or farmer’s markets. With a design by CORE Architects, it’s expected to be a thoroughly modern addition this desirable neighbourhood.
RICHVIEW SQUARE Details
Developer: Trinity Development Group Inc. & CreateTO
Address: 250 Wincott Drive, Etobicoke
Nearest Intersection: Eglinton Ave W & Kipling Ave
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: Three Towers – 11, 13, 15 Storeys / 671 Suites Total
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Appliances, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer & More
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Located just down the street from the upcoming Mount Dennis Transit Hub which will be the first stop along the brand new Eglinton Crosstown LRT! The Eglinton Crosstown LRT will feature 25 stations and stops, running east-west across Toronto, travelling 19 km faster than a streetcar, bus, or a downtown subway. In fact, your Crosstown LRT vehicle will be up to 60% faster than your current travel time!
- The Mount Dennis Transit hub will also feature TTC Transit Routes, UP Express and the GO Transit Kitchener line (connecting Brampton, Toronto, Guelph and Kitchener) — travelling throughout the GTA could not be any more convenient!
- You are also just 8 minutes from the Royal York Subway Station giving you seamless access to Downtown Toronto and 10 Minutes from the Kipling GO Station which features Miway & TTC Bus Routes, GO Train, GO Bus and Subway transit
- Less than 10 Minutes from Highway 427 seamlessly connecting you to Highways 401 and the Gardiner Expressway in just minutes
- Less than 15 minutes from all of your shopping needs at CF Sherway Gardens which features over 200 stores, services & restaurants for you to enjoy as well as a number of Big Box Stores in the surrounding area such as: Walmart, The Home Depot, Costco, Best Buy, Canadian Tire and more!
- 14 Minutes from the University of Guelph-Humber & Humber College
- 10 Minutes from the Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Enjoy the great outdoors! The Humber River Valley is located just down the street where you will have numerous parks to choose from such as the Chapman Valley Park, Canadian Ukrainian Memorial Park, James Gardens and others!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR RICHVIEW SQUARE
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
A Comprehensive Guide To North York Pre Construction Condos
Purchasing a new home gives you incredible butterflies in your stomach. However, people are…
New Townhomes in Toronto- Things to Know Before Buying
You're in good company if you're considering buying a townhouse. According to the National…
What is a Freehold Townhouse? Everything you Need to Know About it
Are you on the hunt for a new house? Choosing the right house for…
Things You Should Know Before Finding a New Condo
This is an excellent option if you want to get into homeownership without having…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements