Radio Arts Condos
PRICES STARTING FROM $550,000's
Radio Arts is a new condo development by Canlight Group, offering 122 suites across 14 storeys in an original 1908 building situated at the intersection of King St W & Caroline St S. With prices estimated to start under $550,000 for 70% of the units, Radio Arts is a highly accessible development located along Hwy 8, just minutes away from Hamilton GO Centre, Lakeshore West GO, QEW, Red Hill Valley Pkwy, and Upper Centennial Pkwy. The surrounding neighbourhood offers a range of convenient amenities, including Jackson Square, Hamilton City Centre Mall, Hamilton General Hospital, and Mapleview Shopping Centre. Additionally, the area is surrounded by beautiful natural landscapes and green spaces, such as Bayfront Park, Tiffany Falls Conservation Area, Sherman Falls, and Devil’s Punchbowl Conservation Area. The project is estimated to be completed in 2025 and will be located at 206 King St W in Hamilton, providing a convenient and comfortable living experience for residents.
Radio Arts Condos Details
Nearest Intersection: King St W & Caroline St N
Storeys / Suites: 14-Storeys / 122 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Builder (s) : Canlight
- Architect(s): KNYMH Architects
- Interior Designer(s): Baudit Interior Design
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
24-hour Digital Concierge
High-tech Facial Recognition
Key Fob access
Private Mail & Parcel Room
Workspace & Wi-Fi Lounge with Outdoor Terrace
Social Lounge with Prep Kitchen, Bar, Lounge Zones, Fireplace, Large Screen TV
two ‘Bookend’ Outdoor Terraces – one extending lounge seating with fire table features
the second terrace with BBQ and dining seating
Underground Smart Stacked Parking
Dedicated Bicycle Storage Rooms
Individual Storage Lockers
CLEAR Air & Water Purification System
- Hamilton is undergoing significant development, with over $4.4 billion allocated for city-wide initiatives including a new LRT from Eastgate Square to McMaster University, downtown entertainment hub, waterfront redevelopment, and digital infrastructure.
- The city’s population is projected to grow by 236,000 new residents and 122,000 new jobs by 2051.
- Located in downtown Hamilton at King St W & Caroline St, residents at Radio Arts will enjoy a variety of shops, restaurants, cafes, and services within walking distance.
- A $140 million waterfront redevelopment project is underway, transforming West Harbour into a vibrant, pedestrian-friendly community. A new $500 million entertainment hub is also just a 4-minute walk away.
- The upcoming Hamilton LRT will have 17 stops on 14 kilometers of light rail, providing residents with convenient access to transportation just steps away from Radio Arts.
- The Hamilton Centre GO Station, featuring both GO Bus and GO Train Transit, is just a 4-minute drive (or 12-minute walk) away.
- Highway 403 is just a 5-minute drive away, offering easy access to Highway 407 and the QEW for quick commuting.
- Hamilton is home to over 120 waterfalls, with popular sites including the Royal Botanical Gardens, Bruce Trail, Bayfront Park, Albion Falls, Tiffany Falls Conservation Area, and Devil’s Punchbowl Conservation Area all easily accessible in the surrounding area.
- Both St. Joseph’s Hospital and Hamilton General Hospital are located within a 10-minute drive from Radio Arts. Additionally, the development is just 8 minutes away from McMaster University and Mohawk College, which are home to over 30,000 students representing 120 countries.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR Radio Arts Condos
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements