RACK HOUSE D
PRICES STARTING FROM $500,000's
Rack House D is located between The Distillery and Old Toronto and is rich in heritage and architectural beauty. This neighborhood is one of Toronto’s oldest and is currently undergoing a rebirth with an influx of new businesses and shops. As a result, the historic streets of Rack House D are now filled with new energy and opportunities, making it an exciting place to be.
Pricing anticipated to start from the $500’s
RACK HOUSE D Details
Developer: The Gupta Group
Address: 60 Mill Street, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Front & Cherry
Pricing: Anticipated to Start From the $500’s
Storeys / Suites: 34 Storeys / 246 Units
Suite Types: TBA
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Suite Features: TBA
- Rack House D has a walk score of 96/100 and a transit score of 100/100, meaning it is a highly walkable and accessible neighborhood.
- Corktown has recently experienced a rebirth with an influx of new restaurants, stores, and cafes.
- The Corktown Common, an 18-acre park, is just an 8-minute walk away and is located on former industrial lands.
- George Brown College and Ryerson University are both just a 4-minute drive away.
- The neighborhood is just a 5-minute drive from Toronto’s financial district, which is home to over 200,000 jobs.
- Union Station, Canada’s busiest transport facility, is close by and provides access to GO trains, GO buses, the TTC subway system, VIA Rail Canada, and more.
- The neighborhood is close to many popular attractions in Toronto, including the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, the Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, the Distillery District, and the Harbourfront Centre, as well as hundreds of restaurants and retail options.
- Rack House D is being developed by The Gupta Group, who are known for their work on The Rosedale on Bloor, Dundas Square Gardens, and 187 King Street East Condos.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR RACK HOUSE D
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements