PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
Toronto’s latest mixed-use high-rise condo development is Queen Central Condominiums. This project, which is currently in the pre-construction phase and being led by Parallax Development Corporation, is situated at 100 Queen Street East, between Jarvis Street and Queen Street. The upcoming 34-storey building, designed by IBI Architects, boasts a contemporary design that offers spectacular views of both Queen Street and Mutual Street.
QUEEN CENTRAL Details
Address: 100 Queen Street East, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Queen St E & Jarvis St
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500s
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Queen Central is located near Ryerson University, where only 3.1% of 43,000+ students can live on campus, resulting in high demand for off-campus housing.
- It is less than 10 minutes from George Brown College, OCAD University, and the University of Toronto, with over 100,000 students in need of off-campus housing.
- The Transit Score of 100/100 offers various transportation options, including multiple TTC Streetcar stops and a 5-minute walk from Queen Subway Station, providing access to GO Trains, GO Buses, VIA Rail Canada Trains, and UP Express, which goes directly to Toronto Pearson International Airport.
- Queen Central is close to Toronto’s Financial District, providing over 200,000 jobs.
- It is a 10-minute walk from Yonge & Dundas, which will soon have job opportunities with The Bank of Montreal’s new “urban campus” for 3,500 employees, expected to open in 2021.
- The location is also near popular venues such as the Ed Mirvish Theatre, City Hall, Art Gallery of Toronto, St. Lawrence Market, The Hockey Hall of Fame, TIFF Bell Lightbox, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, and Harbourfront Centre.
- The project is developed by Parallax, a highly reputable developer with 35 years of experience in developing fine residential and commercial communities throughout the Greater Toronto Area and beyond.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR QUEEN CENTRAL
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements