PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
The upcoming PRIME Condos is a preconstruction project being developed by CentreCourt and Centrestone Urban Developments Inc. located at 319 Jarvis Street, Toronto. It will feature a total of 595 residential units.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500s!
PRIME CONDOS Details
Developer: CentreCourt & Centrestone Urban
Address: 319 Jarvis St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Jarvis St & Gerrard St E
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500s
Occupancy: Anticipated for 2024
Storeys/Suites: 46 Storeys / 595 Suites
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Counters, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer & More
Building Amenities: Luxury Finishes, 24 Hour State-of-the-art Fitness Facility (CrossFit, Cardio, Weight Training, & Yoga), World-Class co-working space with private collaboration rooms and study pods
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- PRIME condos has a Walk Score of 96/100, making it easy to complete daily errands without a car.
- It has a Transit Score of 100/100, with proximity to various transportation options such as streetcars, subway stations, GO Trains, GO Buses, VIA Rail Canada Trains, and UP Express with shuttles to Pearson Airport every 25 minutes.
- Smart Parcel Storage is available 24/7 for convenient access to online purchases.
- The development is located near George Brown College (4-minute commute), OCAD University (5-minute commute), and the University of Toronto (5-minute commute).
- It’s just 5 minutes away from Toronto’s Financial District.
- The best venues in Toronto are in close proximity, including City Hall, Art Gallery of Toronto, The Hockey Hall of Fame, St. Lawrence Market, TIFF Bell Lightbox, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, and Harbourfront Centre.
- PRIME Condos is developed by CentreCourt Developments, one of Toronto’s most renowned developers.
- Suites will come equipped with technological conveniences such as a built-in August Lock, allowing for remote monitoring and access to the suite.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR PRIME CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements