PINNACLE TORONTO EAST
PRICES STARTING FROM $600,000's
Discover Pinnacle Toronto East, a luxurious residential development located in the East End of Toronto at the intersection of Sheppard Ave and Warden. The development offers spacious suites and an array of top-notch amenities, designed to provide residents with an exceptional lifestyle. Enjoy easy access to Scarborough Town Centre and Fairview Mall, as well as convenient public transportation options such as the Don Mills Subway Station and Agincourt GO Station. Plus, with close proximity to major highways including 401, 404, and DVP, Pinnacle Toronto East is a highly desirable location to call home.
Pricing Starting From The $600s!
PINNACLE TORONTO EAST Details
Nearest Intersection: Sheppard Ave E & Warden Ave
Pricing: Starting From The $600s
Occupancy: September 2023
Storeys / Suites: Two Towers – 30 Storeys / 796 Suites Total
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom + Den Suites
Suite Sizes: 725 sq ft – 1,308 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: $0.54 / sq ft + Hydro
Parking: 1 Parking Space Included
Locker: 1 Locker Included
Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 180 Days // 5% in 365 Days // 5% on Occupancy
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, 1 Parking & 1 Locker Included
- Builder (s) : Pinnacle International
- Architect(s): IBI Group
- Interior Designer(s): Tanner Hill and Associates
Builder: City Core Developments
Landscape Architect: NAK Design Group
Engineering: Masongsong Associates Engineering Ltd
HVAC: Unilux HVAC Industries Inc.
Marketing & Press: 52 Pick-Up, Brandon Communications
24 Hour Concierge
Outdoor Swimming Pool & Hot Tub
Outdoor Terrace with BBQ Areas
Fully Equipped Exercise Room
Serene Yoga Room
Kid’s Play Area
Dining Room/Board Room
Quartz Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer and Dryer & More
- Convenient access to public transportation: Multiple TTC bus routes are steps away, and the Agincourt GO Station and Don Mills Subway Station are both just 5 minutes away. In 4 short subway stops, you can connect to the Yonge-University Line, offering endless travel opportunities throughout the city.
- Shopping options: Scarborough Town Centre, the largest shopping center in Toronto’s east end, is just 7 minutes away, and CF Fairview Mall is only 5 minutes away. Both feature a variety of stores and services, as well as restaurants and cinemas.
- Easy highway access: Located just 2 minutes from Highway 401, you can quickly connect to Highway 404 and the Don Valley Parkway in less than 5 minutes.
- Close to colleges and universities: Centennial College is 10 minutes away, Seneca College is 9 minutes away, and the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus is 12 minutes away.
- Parks and green spaces: The East Don Parkland is 6 minutes away on Sheppard Ave E, offering access to several parks along the Don River, such as Villaways Park, Havenbrook Park, Betty Sutherland Trail Park, and more.
- Developed by a trusted builder: Pinnacle Toronto East is being developed by Pinnacle International, a leading builder of luxury condominiums, master-planned communities, hotels, and commercial developments with over 40 years of experience.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR PINNACLE TORONTO EAST
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements