11 & 45 Storeys | 136 & 449 Suites
1 - 3 Bedroom
Occupancy : TBA
769 - 1881 sq.ft.
Pier 27 Condos is a new condo and townhouse development by Cityzen Development Group and Fernbrook Homes at 25 Queens Quay E, Toronto. The development was completed in 2014. Available units range in price from $2,469,000 to $5,193,000. Pier 27 Condos has a total of 303 units. Sizes range from 3066 to 4474 square feet.
PIER 27 Details
Address: 25 Queens Quay East, Toronto
Storeys / Suites: Tower 1 – 11 Storeys / 136 Suites // Tower 2 – 45 Storeys / 449 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Game & Billards Room
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Located within Toronto’s highly desirable Waterfront which is going to undergo some incredible changes! The area will be one of the largest urban revitalization projects in the world where 800 hectares of land will be transformed to create 40,000 new residences and 50,000+ new jobs!
- In early 2020, Google announced that one of its three new offices on Canadian soil would be located on Toronto’s eastern waterfront! In line with the area’s next generation of technological development and sustainability, the Google office will feature over 18,000 sq.ft. of outdoor terraces and bike stalls, over 10,000 sq.ft. of public retail space and over 40,000 sq.ft. of office space across 18 floors. Their office is expected to be completed in 2022 and bring 5,000 new jobs to the area!
- Steps to Toronto’s underground PATH which has already extended its network by installing an above ground pedestrian bridge that connects the Air Canada Centre to the Waterfront
- Public Transportation for the Waterfront Community will be seeing tremendous growth with the Waterfront Transit Network Plan where new Streetcar (LRT) projects are in the works linking Union Station to Queens Quay, Union Station to The Waterfront & The Martin Goodman Trail to Downtown Toronto
- In a city that has proven to be a magnet for growth — In all of Toronto there is 1,461,020 Million jobs — 511,200 (35%) of these jobs are in Downtown Toronto. From 2011-2016 Downtown employment has seen an increase of 69,280 jobs!
- Joining the Waterfront Community is the George Brown College Centre For Health Sciences where it will house the School of Dental Health, School of Health Services Management, School of Health & Wellness & Sally Horsfall Eaton School of Nursing
- Along with a $1.185 Billion flood protection makeover, the waterfront will also offer better roadways, bike and pedestrian-friendly streets, innovative public space architecture and more
- Located just minutes from Union Station, CF Toronto Eaton Centre, the Financial District, Billy Bishop Airport and steps from a fantastic assortment of restaurants, entertainment venues, cafes, boutiques and so much more!
- Pier 7 is being developed by a pair of highly reputable developers, Fernbrook Homes & Cityzen, who when combined possess over 40 years of building experience!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR PIER 27
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
A Comprehensive Guide To North York Pre Construction Condos
Purchasing a new home gives you incredible butterflies in your stomach. However, people are…
New Townhomes in Toronto- Things to Know Before Buying
You're in good company if you're considering buying a townhouse. According to the National…
What is a Freehold Townhouse? Everything you Need to Know About it
Are you on the hunt for a new house? Choosing the right house for…
Things You Should Know Before Finding a New Condo
This is an excellent option if you want to get into homeownership without having…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements