11 & 45 Storeys | 136 & 449 Suites
1 - 3 Bedroom
Occupancy : TBA
769 - 1881 sq.ft.
Pier 27 Condos is a luxurious condo and townhouse development located at 25 Queens Quay E, in Toronto. Developed by Cityzen Development Group and Fernbrook Homes, this stunning complex was completed in 2014. Offering a range of stunning units, prices for available units start at $2,469,000 and go up to $5,193,000. The development boasts a total of 303 units, with sizes ranging from 3066 to 4474 square feet.
PIER 27 Details
Address: 25 Queens Quay East, Toronto
Storeys / Suites: Tower 1 – 11 Storeys / 136 Suites // Tower 2 – 45 Storeys / 449 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Game & Billards Room
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Pier 27 Condos is a luxurious development located in the heart of Toronto’s Waterfront community, which is undergoing a massive revitalization project. The development is being built by two reputable developers, Fernbrook Homes and Cityzen Development Group, who have a combined experience of over 40 years in building.
- This project is located just steps away from Toronto’s underground PATH, which has already been expanded, and is also in close proximity to the new Streetcar (LRT) projects as part of the Waterfront Transit Network Plan, linking Union Station to Queens Quay, Union Station to the Waterfront, and the Martin Goodman Trail to downtown Toronto.
- Toronto is a city that attracts growth, with 1,461,020 jobs, and 35% of these jobs located in downtown Toronto. From 2011-2016, downtown employment has increased by 69,280 jobs. In 2020, Google announced that one of its three new offices in Canada will be located in Toronto’s eastern waterfront, just a short drive from Pier 27. This new office will feature over 18,000 sq.ft. of outdoor terraces, bike stalls, over 10,000 sq.ft. of public retail space and over 40,000 sq.ft. of office space, and is expected to bring 5,000 new jobs to the area.
- The Waterfront community is also home to the George Brown College Centre For Health Sciences and is just minutes away from Union Station, CF Toronto Eaton Centre, the Financial District, Billy Bishop Airport and a fantastic assortment of restaurants, entertainment venues, cafes, boutiques and more.
- With its close proximity to parks, waterfront trails, and the downtown core, Pier 27 Condos is an ideal place for individuals and families who desire a community atmosphere with the conveniences of living within the heart of a thriving urban center.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR PIER 27
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements