PARK DISTRICT TOWNS
PRICES STARTING FROM $600's
Park District Towns is a new luxury townhome development by Icon Homes in Pickering. This pre-construction project will be located at South of Taunton and Brock Road in Pickering. The proposal features 400 new residential units that will exude luxury and modern flair. The first phase release will consist of 200 units.
The homes will sit close to many natural and urban amenities providing a serene and convenient place in Duffin Heights to live and invest in.
Pricing Starting From The $600s!
PARK DISTRICT TOWNS Details
Developer: Icon Homes
Address: Dersan St & Brock Rd, Pickering
Pricing: Starting From The $600s
Number of Homes: TBA
Home Types: Townhomes
Square Footage: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Capped Development Levies, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Agreements
Features & Finishes: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Located in Pickering, a growing affluent community which boasts an average household income of $114,000. With more affordable housing options and a 26 minute non-stop GO Train Express directly into Union Station — Park District will be the perfect location for the growing millennial population to call home!
- Over the next 20 years Pickering will lead the GTA in growth with an additional 70,000 residents, 35,000 jobs, and 1,000 acres of land for business and homes & as the eastern gateway of the Toronto Region, Durham is on track to reach one million residents by 2031
- 8 Minutes from Durham Live! With a budget of $1.3 billion, Durham Live will transform this Pickering site into a top tourist hub in the GTA featuring a World-Class Casino, Year-Round Indoor Waterpark, a Giant Amphitheatre, State-of-the-Art Cinema, a Five-Star Restaurant Strip, a Luxury Hotel, Big Box Retail, a Fitness Centre & Spa, a Film Studio and more! More than just a Casino — Durham Live will bring in as many as 12,000 jobs and provide tons of tourism opportunities!
- Conveniently located just 9 minutes from the Pickering GO Station where you are able to take the GO Train to Union Station in less than 30 minutes or you can take a number of scheduled bus routes to all over the GTA including York University, Union Station, the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus, Richmond Hill and more
- Conquer your morning commute with exceptional ease being just 5 minutes from Highway 401 and 4 minutes from Highway 407!
- Only a 6 minute drive from Pickering Town Centre which features over 200 retail, services, and dining options for your to enjoy. There is also a great assortment of retailers and services in the surrounding area which include a: Loblaws, Food Basics, Home Depot and more!
- Residents at Park District will be surrounded with a fantastic assortment of outdoor amenities including: Pickering Golf Club, Greenwood Conservation Area, Valley Farm Ravine, Annandale Golf, Ajax Waterfront Park and more!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR PARK DISTRICT TOWNS
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
A Comprehensive Guide To North York Pre Construction Condos
Purchasing a new home gives you incredible butterflies in your stomach. However, people are…
New Townhomes in Toronto- Things to Know Before Buying
You're in good company if you're considering buying a townhouse. According to the National…
What is a Freehold Townhouse? Everything you Need to Know About it
Are you on the hunt for a new house? Choosing the right house for…
Things You Should Know Before Finding a New Condo
This is an excellent option if you want to get into homeownership without having…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements