PRICES STARTING FROM $900's
One Delisle is a new condo development by Slate Asset Management currently in preconstruction at 1 Delisle Avenue, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2026. Available units range in price from the low $900,000’s to over $2,100,000. One Delisle has a total of 293 units. Sizes range from 308 to 1793 square feet.
ONE DELISLE Details
Developer: Slate Asset Management
Address: 1 Delisle Ave, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Yonge St & St Clair Ave
Pricing: Starting From The $900s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 47 Storeys / 383 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites + Penthouse
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring, Stone or Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer, Balcony & Terrace, Keyless Suite Entry Locks, and more
Building Amenities: Zero Edge Pool with Water Feature, Expansive Outdoor Ravine Terrace, Wellness Spa (Eucalyptus Room, Salt Room, Dry Sauna), Wine & Cocktail Lounge, Fitness Centre, Chef’s Kitchen & Dining Room, Co-Working Spaces, Kids’ Room, 24-Hour Concierge, Porte Cochere, Lounge Areas including Lobby Lounge and Fireplace, Retail at building base, Smart Home Building System, and more
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- A fantastic location for those who rely on public transportation! Here at One Delisle, future residents will be just steps from multiple TTC Transit Stops as well as a 5 minute walk from the St Clair Subway Station — making your way through the city could not get anymore convenient!
- You are also steps from the St Clair Streetcar which gives you seamless connection to St Clair Station all the way to the Stockyards District neighbourhood. One Delisle has a walk score of 91/100 meaning that you can complete most of your daily errands without the need for a vehicle.
- 3 Subway stops or a 3 minute drive from the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT (set to be completed in 2021) which will feature 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto travelling 19km faster than a streetcar, a bus, or a downtown subway. In fact, your Crosstown LRT vehicle will be up to 60% faster than your current travel time!
- 12 minutes from Yorkdale Mall which features over 240 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as Burberry Cartier, Chanel, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton and more!
- Conveniently located just 12 minutes from Highway 401, 7 minutes from the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) and 10 minutes from the Gardiner Expressway allowing you to travel with ease throughout the GTA
- 6 Minutes from George Brown College, 6 minutes from the University of Toronto, 8 minutes from Ryerson University, and 9 minutes from OCAD University — when combined are home to over 150,000 students!
- Located between the Deer Park and Summerhill neighbourhoods in Midtown Toronto which are known for having upscale boutiques and shops and retains the area’s history with the grounds of Casa Loma. You are also just up the street from Davisville which is known for its excellent recreational facilities, outstanding shopping districts, and active nightlife, that includes bars, restaurants and movie theatres
- Surrounded with some of Toronto’s best entertainment venues such as the Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, Phoenix Concert Theatre, Danforth Music Hall — not to mention the hundreds of shopping and dining options that are also in the surrounding area
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR ONE DELISLE
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements