PRICES STARTING FROM $354,998's
Northside is an upcoming condo and townhouse development by i2 Developments located at 493 Main Street in Brampton. The development will feature 450 suites with immediate pedestrian access to the Gateway Terminal at Steeles and Hurontario, which is part of the approved Hurontario Light Rail Transit Line. The LRT will provide fast and reliable transportation from north to south, seamlessly connecting Brampton and Mississauga to the Port Credit GO Train Station. Northside offers residents the freedom of movement to live, work, and play anywhere in the community, making life here an exciting and dynamic experience. With the LRT at their doorstep, residents will be able to choose where they want to go without any constraints.
Pricing is expected to start in the low $354,998’s.
NORTHSIDE CONDOS Details
Developer: i2 Developments
Address: 493 Main St S, Brampton, ON
Nearest Intersection: Hurontario St & Steeles Ave
Pricing: Anticipated From The Low $354,998’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys/Suites: 450 Units | 29 Stories
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
- Builder (s) : i2 Developments
- Architect(s): Page + Steele IBI Group Architects
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Stone Kitchen Counters
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer
Underground Parking Garage
Outdoor Terrace with Lounge
Fire Pit and BBQs
Movie Screening Room
Gym Facilities & More
- Northside is located within walking distance of the upcoming Light Rail Transit (LRT) that will connect Brampton to Mississauga down Hurontario and connect to the Port Credit GO Train Station.
- The development is a 5 minute walk away from Shoppers World, which features over 140 retail stores and the Real Canadian Superstore.
- Walmart is less than 5 minutes away, and Costco is just a 6 minute drive, making it easy to access all the shopping you need.
- Bramalea City Centre, one of Brampton’s largest shopping malls with over 1.5 million square feet of retail space and over 300 stores, is just a short 10 minute drive away.
- Northside is a 6 minute commute to Sheridan College’s largest campus, which is home to over 12,000 students and has recently opened a new three-storey, 130,000 sq ft facility.
- The site is conveniently located near major highways, including Highways 407, 410, and 401.
- The development is being built by i2 Developments, a highly experienced and diversified development company responsible for building the master-planned community known as Victoria Common as well as Southside Towns.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR NORTHSIDE CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements