PRICES STARTING FROM $499,990's
National Homes is introducing a new pre-construction condo development called the Northshore Condos, located at 490 Plains Road East in Burlington. The development features two eight-storey condominium buildings, comprising a total of 386 units, designed by Kirkor Architect + Planners. The ground floor of the mixed-use building is dedicated to commercial use, while the remaining floors house 276 residential units and 110 stacked townhouse units. Additionally, a rooftop amenity is located on the ninth storey for residents to enjoy.
Pricing Starting From $499,990!
Northshore Condos Details
Developer: National Homes
Address: 490 Plains Rd E, Burlington
Nearest Intersection: Plains Rd E & King Rd
Pricing: Starting From $499,990
Occupancy: Fall 2025
Storeys / Suites: 8-Storeys / 386 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 511 – 998 sq ft
Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 5% in January 2024 // 5% in January 2025 // 5% on Occupancy
- Builder (s) : National Homes
- Architect(s): Kirkor Architects & Planners
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Health & Fitness Studio
LaSalle Lounge & Party Room
The Blue Print Lab & Cowork Space
The Bright Ideas Boardroom
National Galleria & Lobby
Skyview Rooftop Terrace
- The Northshore Condos in Aldershot, Burlington is a family-friendly neighbourhood with plenty of amenities and activities.
- The established neighbourhood is safe and affordable, making it perfect for new and growing families.
- Residents can enjoy a variety of restaurants, coffee shops, supermarkets, retail stores, cinemas, galleries, museums, and other services all just minutes away.
- There are plenty of parks, schools, and after-school programs available, including sports, dance studios, tutoring centres, and music studios, providing an ideal environment to raise children.
- Burlington offers excellent employment opportunities and a diverse economy, making it a great place to live and work.
- Convenient transit systems, including Burlington Transit and the Aldershot GO Station, provide easy access to adjacent municipalities and Downtown Toronto in less than an hour.
- The development is just off of Highway 403 and close to the QEW, providing easy connections to major highways and downtown Toronto just a 40-minute drive away.
- National Homes is dedicated to designing, building, marketing, and selling new homes that meet their customers’ needs.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR Northshore Condos
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements