NAVA Oakville Towns
PRICES STARTING FROM $900,000's
NAVA Oakville Towns is a recently built townhome project by Digreen Homes, situated at the intersection of Dundas St W and Sixth Line in Oakville. Experience the modern charm of NAVA’s Freehold Townhomes, offering three alluring choices: the 18′ Freehold, 20′ Terrace, and 21′ Urban Towns. These townhomes vary in size, starting from a spacious 1,577 square feet and going up to a grand 2,657 square feet. Residents at Nava will find themselves in a burgeoning area surrounded by must-have amenities including Big Box Stores, Highways 407 & 403, Sheridan College, Oakville Place, Oakville GO, Downtown Oakville, Parks, Trails and so much more than the city has to offer.
Prices From The $900’s
NAVA Oakville Towns Details
Developer: DiGreen Homes
Address: Sixth Line & Dundas St W, Oakville
Pricing: Prices StartingFrom The $900’s
Number of Homes: TBA
Number of Floors: 3 storey
Home Types: Freehold, Urban & Terrace Towns
Square Footage: From 1,577 SqFt Up To 2,657 SqFt
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
- Builder (s) : Digreen Homes
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- NAVA Towns will consist of contemporary townhomes with options including 18′ freehold, 20′ terrace, and 21′ urban towns.
- The townhomes will offer a mix of two-bedroom and three-bedroom layouts.
- The unit sizes will range from approximately 1,577 square feet to 2,657 square feet.
- The estimated completion date for NAVA Towns is currently unknown.
- NAVA Oakville is conveniently situated in the Uptown Core of Oakville.
- The project offers easy access to Highways 407 and 403, as well as proximity to Mississauga and Burlington.
- Nearby amenities include the Erin Mills Town Centre for shopping, Glen Abbey Golf Course, and Sheridan College
Trafalgar Road Campus.
- Oakville GO Station can be reached in a 12-minute drive for GO train access.
- Residents can enjoy various parks in the vicinity, such as Trafalgar Memorial Park, Oak Park, and Harman Gate Park.
- DiGreen Homes is an established Ontario builder, with expertise in residential and commercial construction.
- They have developed landscapes in Vaughan, Oakville, Brampton, Markham, Richmond Hill, and Caledon.
- DiGreen Homes is known for using high-quality materials, skilled craftsmanship, and thoughtful design in their projects.
- They have successfully built numerous semi-detached homes, townhomes, and urban towns across the province.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR NAVA Oakville Towns
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements