NAHID ON KENNEDY
PRICES STARTING FROM $400''s
The upcoming Nahid Kennedy Condos will consist of a 10-storey building that combines both residential and retail spaces. Situated in Scarborough at 615 Kennedy Road, this pre-construction project is located in the Scarborough Junction area. The project offers 213 distinct layouts, featuring one to three bedroom plus den suites with sizes that vary between 511 to 1,116 square-feet. The condominium will offer a luxurious range of amenities to residents and will also provide easy access to nearby transit and neighbourhood conveniences.
NAHID ON KENNEDY Details
Address: 615 Kennedy Rd, Scarborough
Nearest Intersection: St. Clair & Kennedy Rd
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $400s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 10-Storeys / TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities:Fully equipped exercise & yoga studio, party room with private dining area, study room, media room, and more
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Nahid Kennedy Condos are only a 2-minute drive from the Kennedy Station stop on the Bloor-Danforth Line.
- The Kennedy Station stop is also part of the future Eglinton Crosstown LRT, allowing for 60% faster travel across the GTA.
- Scarborough GO Station, which offers GO Bus and GO Train Transit, is only a 4-minute drive away, with a direct route to Downtown Toronto’s Union Station in 20 minutes.
- Residents will have easy access to a variety of Big Box stores and retailers, located in the Golden Mile area just 10 minutes away.
- Scarborough Town Centre, with over 250 stores and 32 dining options, is also just 10 minutes away.
- With less than a 10-minute drive, residents can access Highway 401, Don Valley Parkway, and the Gardiner Expressway for easy travel throughout the city.
- Scarborough Heights Park, Rosetta McClain Gardens, Scarborough Crescent Park, and other parks overlooking Lake Ontario can be reached in less than 10 minutes.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR NAHID ON KENNEDY
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements