MUSKOKA BAY RESORT
PRICES STARTING FROM $414,900's
The Residences at Muskoka Bay Club is a new pre-construction condo project by Freed Developments. The project is located at 1217 North Muldrew Lake Road in Gravenhurst. This development offers residents the opportunity to reside among the undeniable beauty of Muskoka while having access to five-star amenities. The Muskoka Bay Resort features the Cliffside Restaurant, which overlooks the resort’s Championship Golf Course. Additionally, the Cliffside Clubhouse offers spa services, a fully-equipped fitness studio, professional tennis court, infinity pool, firepit, and more. Residents can take advantage of everything breathtaking Muskoka has to offer at this luxurious resort.
NEW RELEASE COMING SOON!
MUSKOKA BAY RESORT Details
Address: 1217 N Muldrew Lake Rd, Gravenhurst
Pricing: $414,900 – $979,900
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives:* Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements,
- Builder (s) : Freed Developments
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
One of Canada’s top 10 Golf Courses
activities fit for every season
- Muskoka Bay Resort offers resort-style living in the beautiful Muskoka region of Ontario, complete with a championship golf course, a 17,000 sq ft Clifftop Clubhouse offering spa services, a fully-equipped fitness studio, a professional tennis court, an infinity pool, and firepit.
- In the spring and summer seasons, visitors can access the Muskoka Bay Resort trails for an energizing hike or peaceful bird-watching and even rent a mountain bike.
- In the fall and winter seasons, guests can take in the stunning fall foliage on a discovery walk or enjoy winter sport activities such as snowboarding, skiing, snowshoeing, and even ice skating on the resort’s outdoor skating rink.
- The resort’s Cliffside Restaurant offers stunning views, being set on a clifftop 300 ft. above the golf course and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The resort is conveniently located just a 3-minute drive from historic downtown Gravenhurst, where visitors can find clothing and footwear stores, cafes, personal services, and shops offering arts, antiques, souvenirs, custom furniture, and more.
- Guests are moments away from Muskoka Wharf, an 89-acre celebration of Gravenhurst’s unique and varied heritage, offering great dining, shopping, history and heritage, and hosting some of the community’s signature events. The Wharf features a beautiful boardwalk trail along Lake Muskoka, docking for boats and pontoon aircraft, shops, and plenty of parking.
- The Residences at Muskoka Bay Resort are being developed by Freed Developments, a highly reputable developer that has received numerous design awards and has built over 12,000 units. The company is approaching nearly 10 billion dollars in development.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR MUSKOKA BAY RESORT
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements