MPV – MOUNT PLEASANT VILLAGE
Occupancy : TBA
422 - 1258 sq ft
$607 per Sq.Ft.
MPV, or Mount Pleasant Village, is an impressive new Master-Planned Community situated beside the Mount Pleasant GO Station. This community offers residents easy access to all their everyday necessities, with convenient proximity to stores, services, dining options, parks, schools, and more. The Mount Pleasant GO Station is just a stone’s throw away, making commuting a breeze. Whether you’re running errands, enjoying a meal out, or spending time in nature, everything you need is just moments away in the vibrant Mount Pleasant Village community.
MPV – MOUNT PLEASANT VILLAGE Details
Developer: The Daniels Corporation
Address: Bovaird Dr W & Creditview Rd, Brampton
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites // Single & Two Level Stacked Condominium Towns
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Builder (s) : The Daniels Corporation
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Brampton is one of the fastest-growing cities in Canada, with a current population of over 650,000 people, making it the ninth largest city in the country.
- The population is expected to reach over 860,000 people by 2031, leading to increased demand for housing and real estate values.
- Brampton is well-connected, with Highways 410 & 407 servicing the city, allowing for easy access to major highways in the GTA. It is also home to an upcoming Light Rail Transit System, Brampton Bus Transit, three GO Stations, and is minutes from Pearson Airport, Canada’s largest international airport.
- Peel Region, of which Brampton is a part, is experiencing tremendous growth, with an estimated need for over 277,000 new homes by 2031. However, only an estimated 102,100 homes will be delivered, leading to a shortage of about 174,900 homes and increased demand for housing.
- The Daniels Corporation is a reputable developer with a focus on creating mixed-use communities. They have constructed over 27,000 award-winning homes and apartments, master-planned mixed-use communities, and commercial and retail spaces.
- The company has been named Ontario’s High Rise Builder of the year in 2016 & 2017 by Tarion Warranty’s Homeowner’s Choice Awards, demonstrating their dedication to quality and excellence.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR MPV – MOUNT PLEASANT VILLAGE
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements