MIDTOWNS ON THE SUBWAY
PRICES STARTING FROM $674,900's
Midtowns On The Subway is an upcoming development in the neighbourhood of Yorkdale & Glen Park. This development will feature Two-Bedroom Urban Towns that will be located just a few steps from Lawrence West Subway Station. It will also be a few minutes away from Yorkdale Mall, Downsview Park, major highways, and other amenities.
Pricing Starting From The $600,000s.
MIDTOWNS ON THE SUBWAY Details
Address: Lawrence Ave W, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Lawrence Ave W & Dufferin St
Occupancy: Anticipated for 2022
Units: 82 Units | 3 Storeys
Building Type: Townhomes
Sizes: 724 – 778 sq ft
Pricing: Starting From The $600,000s
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
- Builder (s) : Wycliffe Homes
- Architect(s): SRN Architects
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Sales Company: The Condo Store Realty Inc
- Midtowns On The Subway is located near Glen Park & Yorkdale neighbourhood in Toronto, just steps away from Lawrence West Subway Station that connects you to multiple bus routes & the Yonge-University Subway Line.
- It is a 14-minute drive, or 4 subway stops, from York University, which is Canada’s second-largest university and home to 53,000 students and 7,000 faculty members, with 6,200 international students from 178 countries.
- Lawrence Square Shopping Centre, with big-box stores like HomeSense, Marshalls, Canadian Tire, and Fortinos, is only 1 minute away, and Yorkdale Shopping Centre is 3 minutes away, home to more than 240 retailers and Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands.
- Downsview Park is 6 minutes away, covering 572 acres of land, and offers various activities, such as soccer, baseball, football, rock-climbing, and more.
- Downsview Park offers fantastic amenities for enjoying the great outdoors, including the Circuit Path Walking Trail, a 2.7km paved path looping around Downsview Lake, orchard, meadow, and forests, and a 9-acre lake with walkways, fountains, stone seating areas, large shade trees, and gardens.
- Downsview Airport is only 7 minutes away, which is being offered for sale for future mixed-use development, one of the largest redevelopment sites in the nation, well over 3.5 times the size of Canary Wharf in England.
- Highways 401, 400, and 427 are 3, 6, and 14 minutes away, respectively, making traveling in and around the GTA easy.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR MIDTOWNS ON THE SUBWAY
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements