PRICES STARTING FROM $769,900's
Midhurst Valley Towns is a new single and townhome development by Sundance Homes in Springwater. This pre-construction project will be located near the intersection of Anne St N & Carson Rd in Midhurst, just moments away from Barrie. This enclave will feature a variety of new luxe semis and single homes nestled in an expansive landscape with pleasantly scenic seasons. Wake up surrounded by nature’s bounty and experience this new standard of luxury that meets nature.
25′ Semis Starting From The High $700s
36′ Detached Homes Starting From $1 Millions
44′ Detached Homes Starting From $1.2 Million
MIDHURST VALLEY Details
Address: Anne St N & Carson Rd, Midhurst
Occupancy: Winter 2023
25′ Semi-Detached: Starting From The High $700s
36′ Detached Homes: Starting From $1 Millions
44′ Detached Homes: Starting From $1.2 Million
Home Types: 25′ Semi-Detached, 36′ and 44′ Detached Homes
25′ Semis: 1,488 sq ft – 2,110 sq ft
36′ Singles: 1,996 sq ft – 2,876 sq ft
44′ Singles: 2,710 sq ft – 3,723 sq ft
Sundance Homes: $20,000 on Signing // $20,000 in 30 days // $20,000 in 60 days // $20,000 in 120 days // Balance to 10% in 180 days
Geranium: $20,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $20,000 in 60 Days // 2.5% in 120 Days // 2.5% in 180 Days
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies ($10,000), Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Decor Dollars
- Outdoor amenities are just minutes away from Midhurst Valley, including Springwater Provincial Park, Barrie Community Sports Complex, Doran Park, Snow Valley Ski Resort, Little Lake, and Lake Simcoe.
- Georgian Mall, with over 150 retailers, is just a 5-minute drive from Midhurst Valley, as well as other Big Box Stores, Grocery Stores, Dining Options, and retailers at SmartCentres Barrie North, such as Shoppers Drug Mart, Loblaws, Walmart, and LCBO.
- Highway 400 is just a 7-minute drive away, and the Allandale Waterfront GO Station is 14 minutes away, making travelling throughout the region easy.
- Midhurst Valley is in a great location to enjoy various activities, including Downtown Barrie, which is 9 minutes away, Wasaga Beach, which is 26 minutes away, and Collingwood, which is 40 minutes away.
- Sundance Homes, a reputable developer with 20 years of experience, is developing Midhurst Valley. They have created many fine new home communities throughout Southern Ontario.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR MIDHURST VALLEY
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements