PRICES STARTING FROM $700,000's
The Marbella Condominium promises to provide residents with an exceptional living experience. Surrounded by picturesque nature, elegant restaurants, unique boutiques, and lively casinos, residing in Marbella will be an incomparable adventure. Drawing inspiration from world-renowned waterfalls and breathtaking vineyards, Marbella is an ideal haven for those seeking a laid-back, natural, and sophisticated lifestyle.
Pricing Starting From The Low $700s!
Marbella Condos Details
Address: 7549 Kalar Road, Niagara Falls
Nearest Intersection: Kalar Road & McLeod Road
Pricing: Starting From The $700s
Occupancy: Fall 2023
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Two Bedroom + Den Suites
Suite Sizes: 926 sq ft – 1,128 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: Approx. $279.25 / month including building Insurance, exterior maintenance & common elements (suites are separately metered for gas, water & hydro)
Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $10,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 365 Days // 10% on Occupancy
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Free Assignment Clause (Savings of $5,000), Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Capped Development Levies, Extended Deposit Structure, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, 1 Free Underground Parking Space (Butternut & Walnut – Bonus Tandem parking), 1 Free Locker, Right to Lease
- Builder (s) : Urbane Communities
- Architect(s): McCallum Sather Architects Inc.
- Interior Designer(s): DesignAgency
Two Panel Entry Doors to each suite
Wide Plank Vinyl Flooring
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer, and more
Lobby with Reception Area
Outdoor Dining Area with BBQ Station
Private Underground Parking and more
- Enjoy breathtaking skyline views of both Toronto and Buffalo!
- Only a 15-minute drive to the US border and 12-minute drive to the New Niagara Falls GO Station.
- Steps away from numerous amenities, including shopping centers, grocery stores (No Frills and Food Basics), mixed restaurants and cafes (Copacabana Brazilian Steakhouse, Korean Garden, etc.), and entertainment options in Clifton Hill.
- Access to a variety of casinos and nightlife options in Niagara Falls.
- Over 80 wineries, breweries, and distilleries in the surrounding areas.
- Close proximity to the Buffalo Border and QEW for easy travel.
- Improving GO Transit services with direct services to Downtown Toronto.
- Surrounded by outdoor amenities, such as Royal Niagara Golf Club, Beechwood Golf & Social House, Niagara Falls Golf Club, Gibson Lake, Mel Swart Lake Gibson Conservation Park, Glenridge Quarry Naturalization Site, Short Hills Provincial Park, and more.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR Marbella Condos
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements