PRICES STARTING FROM $500,000's
Mapleview Park is a new community offering Freehold Townhomes and Detached Homes in Southern Barrie, situated at Mapleview Drive and 20th Sideroad. Here, residents can enjoy the best of both worlds as everyday necessities and the beauty of nature are located just minutes away. The community is less than 20 minutes from five of Barrie’s beaches overlooking Lake Simcoe, five minutes from the Barrie South GO Station, nine minutes from Highway 400, and only 10 minutes from all the shopping needs at Big Box Stores located just down the street.
Townhomes Starting From The $500s!
Single Detached Homes Starting From The $700s!
MAPLEVIEW PARK Details
Pricing: Townhomes Starting From The $500s // Single Detached Homes Starting From The $700s
Occupancy: Spring 2023
Building Types: Freehold Townhomes & Single Detached Homes
Square Footage: Townhomes: 1,121 sq ft – 1,799 sq ft // Single Detached Homes: 1,047 sq ft – 2,804 sq ft
Freehold Townhomes: $10,000 on Signing // $15,000 in 30 Days // $5,000/month // Balance to a total of $70,000
33′ Trails Collection: $10,000 on Signing // $15,000 in 30 Days // $6,000/month // Balance to a total of $90,000
38′ River Collection: $10,000 on Signing // $15,000 in 30 Days // $8,000/month // Balance to a total of $100,000
- Builder (s) : Fernbrook Homes, Tiffany Park Homes
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Free Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Townhomes: Laminate flooring to bedrooms and 2nd floor hallway, Detached Homes: Hardwood flooring to bedrooms and 2nd floor hallway
- Mapleview Park is located in Barrie, a city that has seen a population growth of 5.4% since 2011, making it a desirable location to invest in.
- Less than 20 minutes from 5 different beaches overlooking Lake Simcoe, where you can enjoy activities like paddleboarding, kayaking, hiking trails, farmer’s markets and more.
- Just 5 minutes from Barrie South GO Station, where you have access to both GO Bus and GO Train services, getting you to Union Station in just 90 minutes.
- Conveniently located 9 minutes from Highway 400, allowing for easy travel throughout the GTA.
- A variety of big box stores are just 8km down Mapleview Rd, including Costco, Best Buy, Sobeys, Walmart SuperCentre, and more.
- Developed by Fernbrook Homes and Tiffany Park Homes, who together possess over 50 years of experience.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR MAPLEVIEW PARK
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements