PRICES STARTING FROM $600's
M1 Condominiums Details
Developer: Primont Homes
Project Status: Condominiums
Location: Sandalwood Pkwy W & Veterans Dr, Brampton, ON, L7A 0B6
Number of Floors: 8 storeys
Number of Units: 75 units
Unit size: From 652 SqFt Up To 1,526 SqFt
Maintenance Fee: $0.49 Per SqFt Per Month
Price Range: Fill Form Below For Details
Deposit Notes : $5,000 on signing of the Agreement >> Balance of 5% in 30 days >> Final 5% on occupancy
- Builder (s) : Primont Homes
- Architect(s): CORE Architects
- Interior Designer(s): Mike Niven Interior Design Inc
- M Condos is the first of several distinguished structures.
- The first pinnacle of M Condos will be an 8-story building with 75 units.
- The building will have an attractive stone exterior.
- Ground floor units will have porches for enjoying the beautifully landscaped streetscape.
- The units will have generous, light-filled rooms and bright, open kitchens with chef-inspired finishes.
- M Condos will have luxurious amenities such as a grand, welcoming lobby, a fully equipped fitness center, and a multi-purpose room.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR M1 Condominiums
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements